How Often Do You Wear Houston Blue?

Might as well have started a thread that says “I want to read complaints!”

12 Likes

Never. Have we even won a game wearing it? I don’t see that color having anything to do with UH, except for someone selling people on the idea that it’s “Houston Blue” which really means that they still can’t get over the Oilers leaving.

2 Likes

Never. My wife will wear the blue ones.

2 Likes

Yep… all the time and people compliment it all the time…

4 Likes

We beat UTSA first time wearing it in football and last year WVU in basketball.

1 Like

I did when the oilers were still here, since that’s their team colors. but not for UH…

1 Like

No one is complaining, just giving our preference.
But hey, I am sure “it looks good on you,” as Rodney Daingerfield once noted.

4 Likes

I don’t own any, but not against it. I feel like I see as many people wearing blue out and about as I do red. It is definitely popular with the non coogfans crowd.

2 Likes

correct!!!

Never. Not an Oiler fan, a Cougar supporter.

1 Like

https://pixelpigskin.threadless.com/designs/throwbacker-hou-edition/mens/t-shirt/regular?variation=front&color=heather_cornflower

I have this t-shirt that I wear to blue games

I’ve got this sexy little number I wear on “special occasions” :joy:

image

10 Likes

I have the Blue “Houston” hoodie that is my go to hoodie, and I get compliments all the time on it.

3 Likes

Ya know those games where the group activity is to wear a particular color? I like participating in that. Fun when everyone does it.
But outside of that? Nah… no blue UH gear for me.

1 Like

Never. If I want to wear Columbia Blue, I wear something from my Oilers collection on Sunday.

1 Like

I don’t own any so called Cougar blue merch and I don’t plan on getting any. Only Cougar red for me.

4 Likes

It is the City’s color… stop thinking about it as the Oiler’s colors, simple, its the City’s color, and we are the City’s university we should use it occasionally because it links us to the City. I don’t remember all the complaints about the “For the City” marketing we used to do… no one saying it should just be “for the Univerisity”.

2 Likes

To be honest, I don’t currently own any UH blue duds,

I may ask for some for X-mas though.

1 Like

Speaking of blue related things…:grimacing:

:rotating_light: SECTION 12X GIVEAWAY! :rotating_light:

I’m doing a giveaway for the UCF game on 10/3:

Grand Prize
:tickets: 2 Touchdown Club Tickets
:red_car: 1 Blue parking pass
:gift: $25 gift card to Section 12X

Alternate Prizes
Four (4) $25 gift cards to Section 12X

Ways To Enter
From now until 9/30 at 11:59pm, 1 entry will be given for every $1 spent at Section12X.com, online tasks from the link below, and more. Official rules are in the link below

Go Coogs and good luck!

9 Likes

I have a grey t-shirt that has some Houston blue on it I wear regularly, my polo only occasionally other than those games, and well if I have a hat I don’t know where it is (I think I have one).