Section XII has a really sick Houston blue polo, but it’s oil & gas themed and they just released a black polo with a space theme. I’d like a Houston blue polo with the space theme, so hope they release that soon. They’re definitely not cheap though.
Quality isn’t cheap…
I think people should wear what they are comfortable in. Red, white, blue or black, cheer when UH does good, moan when UH does bad, and boo when the refs screw up. If we all yell together, who cares what color we wear.
I think UH should give out t-shirts to make sure it is, in fact, a blue game…
I am confident they will more then willingly sell you one, this is what the 3rd year of blue? I would not be shocked if they don’t have some for the students though.
Never…I fight for Red and White.
The only “Houston blue” thing in my house is a towel my sister gave us from last year after she went to the Texas Tech game.
I dunno, it might have been in reaction to the NFL Titans wanting us to cease and desist wearing it and we ended up deciding to tell them to stick it up their collective _____ and educating them that it was a H’town thang.
I have one… and a bucket hat… had it on in my front row seats for the Tech game last season while all the fogies came through looking like Red Raiders in their red…
That ain’t the point…
Last year (year before?) they sold an add-on blue T-shirt for like $15. I bought 2. They also did a Los Coogs add-on red shirt for the Hispanic Heritage game last year, same price, bought 2 of them also. From reading some comments on these pages, I don’t think these shirts should be given away, just to have our fans throw them in the nearest trash can and then come here and brag about it.
nunca
That color left with The Oilers and Bud Adams and I never cared for him.
Well, I have to say NEVER. That is N-E-V-E- R. On the other hand it could be NEVER.
100%. I speak no ill about the quality. But not everyone can afford the quality. That’s just life though.