Hunter biden laptop update

Kind of like all we heard… Sure we tried to overthrow democracy in an incredibly stupid way… But what about all the black folks rioting last year?

Or in what is the unofficial conservative motto…“But what about her emails”

2 Likes

Again… What does that have to do with Hunter Biden… Stay on topic… Or start a new one

2 Likes

Kyle,

First lets start with Trump breaking with norms. Like sharing tax returns. Second, presidents have put their business holdings in a blind trust or divested themselves to avoid a conflict of interest.

Trump basically said F that.

During his presidency his businesses took in between 1.8-2 billion in revenue.

It was known that foreign dignitaries, with all the choices of hotels in DC, stayed at his his property in hopes it would cury favor.

What about when he wanted to host the G7 at Doral, a property that was not set up logistically for the G7? The fedral government and foreign govermnents would have to pay Trumps organization millions to get it ready.

At every turn it seems that if Trump could montetize his presidency he would.

“Trump’s corruption now includes more than 2,300 conflicts of interest that benefit his finances, break his promises and violate the Constitution.”

So, what is your opinion on how Trump monetized the WH for his self interest, and who knows how his kids and son in law.

Y’all still talking about Trump on this thread…?

Again, start a new thread for that… This is about the Bidens.

2 Likes

The TDS is strong on here

3 Likes

Deflection…pivot…

If Hunter is guilty, then punish him. But you cant point at Hunter and say he and his dad benefited and not hold the same lens at the Trump family.

2 Likes

How do you know you’re biased…

When you can’t talk about Hunter Biden without mentioning the name Trump

If they prove that Joe Biden was making money off Hunter’s work, I have a problem with it. Other than Biden using his office to help Hunter and profit off it, I really don’t care about Hunter Biden or what he was doing.

That said, we have to be consistent in whatever we do about Biden with Trump.

3 Likes

Who’s The Big Guy and why is Hunter upset he gets 10%?

FBI has had laptop for 3 years and crickets.

Hunter was broke, kicked out of Navy Reserves for coke, and had no oil related skills. No one would want him on a board. Millions from Ukrainian and Chinese oil companies? Couldn’t be for access to Daddy, could it?

Must be DJT’s fault.

1 Like

My corrupt bastards are better than your corrupt bastards. I love politics

3 Likes

So you’re fine with intent to profit from foreign influence, just not actual profit. You may be interested to know that men who pursue children on line for illicit acts are charged with crimes. They don’t have to actually seal the deal.

No, I’m not ok with that. If they can prove his intent to profit, I feel the same way.

1 Like

So if the statement that 10% goes to The Big Guy is true, and we have no reason to believe it is not, then he intended to profit.

I don’t know what that means. And there won’t be any real ramifications because of what we think happened or was meant. It will stay in the court of public opinion.

You really are obsessed with Biden, aren’t you?

2 Likes

The thread IS titled “Hunter BIDEN laptop update,” so I guess we all are. I am obsessed with anything that can affect my finances, freedoms, standard of living, security, etc. So the current idiot in office is much more important to me than the former idiots in office. I appreciate your concern for my welfare.

2 Likes

I am just wondering if president Biden will pardon his son or relatives, if true.

Because the only reason Biden got elected was specifically because he wasn’t Trump. That’s why people keep bringing up Trump when discussing Biden. Duh.

4 Likes

The media supressing this story, or claiming this was Russian disinformation, prior to the 2020 election helped Biden get elected, too.

1 Like