Hunter biden laptop update

Sigh!

There may possibly be some minor law Hunter ran afoul of–maybe–but the whole thing has nothing to do with the President. It’s just another “her emails” bunch of right-wing paranoia.

Sam, no one pays Hunter a million for his business advice. It is a pay for play scheme.

2 Likes

He is Yale law grad with a BA from Georgetown.

He had board experience, but I’m sure that at least a part of him being hired for that position was the fact that he was the son of a U.S. Vice President. But there’s strong evidence that Joe Biden wasn’t in any way involved, and that’s all that matters. Again, this is another version of “her emails” despite some breathlessly claiming that we’ll soon see major indictments and jail time. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

But the “where is Hunter” crowd is the same group that sees Jan 6 as political discourse, that might have been a bit intense, nothing more.

1 Like

nm!

You do realize Clinton committed a felony that was discovered during the investigation of her emails… Right?

Comey just decided not to prosecute her for it… Must be nice!

1 Like

She did what Colin Powell and Ivanka Trump did. Nothing to see here.

1 Like

This is what happens when the mainstream media controls the news.

The mainstream media got biden elected.
From Rasmussen and Newsweek:

Concise article:

1 Like

The scandals I bring up are real. How dare you point to the same things occurring with politicians on my side. The Media only goes after my side, i had to unearth the truth about your side."
You guys even realize how funny you are

2 Likes

Hunter Derangement Syndrome

Hunter had to borrow 1 million dollars to pay his taxes. I would like to know:

1. How much money do you have to make to owe 1 million in taxes

2. Who gave you the money.

1 Like

Likely the same person that gave Justice Kavanaugh money to pay off his debt.

Yes. Let’s get the answer to both. I am all for it.

How about all public officials being required to provide 10 years
of financial records.

Oh wait, the former drug addict is not elected or appointed to any public
office. Never mind.

Well how about all convicted criminals be required to disclose 10 years
of financial data.

Oh wait…how about if we require anybody that is being investigated be required to
disclose 10 years of financial data.

What does Kavanaugh have anything to do with hunter biden?
It is highly problematic when your friend georgie stephanopoulos ask biden main man if he thinks:

1. did hunter break the law
  2. is biden worried that he can be tied to his son’s breaking the law
    Friends you can try to spin this momentous scandal any which way you want the truth is coming…

Generally, the initiation fee is prorated when membership wants somebody to join. WAPO looking into it
but I’m sure witty little screen shots are cooler

The Left’s only card to play is “you are just as bad as we are.”

1 Like

The GOP has been co-opted by QANON and seems hell-bent on ending our constitutional democracy. Democrats aren’t perfect; they’re certainly poor at messaging. But they aren’t intent on destroying the American Experiment.

4 Likes

The hunter biden laptop investigation is picking up steam.