Hypothetically - If Texas at Houston is a reality; what kind of viewership numbers are we talking? ABC game?

The people want this

2 Likes

Espn2 at best.

Texas on ESPN2 against a P5 team? Yeah I doubt that, but at the same time, Tu might try and pull some strings to get the least amount of eyes on the game as possible

2 Likes

The Ocho

2 Likes

4 Likes

Anything but LHN.

1 Like

Exactly why would people outside our alumni bases be clamoring for this game?

4 Likes

Even our own season-ticket holders are expected to sell their tickets instead of attending the game. Demand will be low

3 Likes

Unless UT is top 10, won’t be a prime timer at all.

it is NOT a reality if Texas has anything to say about it…

1 Like

GameDay!

2 Likes

Whose expectation?

Our own AD at a UH board meeting.

What if UH hosted UT on Gameday? The schedule has not been announced but we heard it will be sometime in October. So is UT vs OU. If ESPN bypasses UT and OU in favor of another game, perhaps Alabama vs A&M, we might have a chance. Here would be the games that ESPN would have to choose from, excluding the B12.

October 7, 2023
Alabama at A&M
Possibly UT vs OU

October 14, 2023
A&M at Tennessee
USC at Notre Dame
Auburn at LSU

October 21, 2023
Tennessee at Alabama
Penn St. at Ohio St.
Utah at USC
Michigan at Michigan St.
Air Force at Navy

October 28, 2023
Georgia vs Florida
Colorado at UCLA

1 Like

No one outside of Houston will give a ship

2 Likes

they don’t

1 Like

X1000

The leavers can only offer hard cash as leverage. I doubt Yormark allows them to buy out of one game to detriment of his conference as a whole.

______ isn’t worried about us, per se. They are worried about losing their last game against UH. In their eyes its a PR nightmare. In the eyes of the boosters its a pride nightmare.

1 Like

Not going to happen…

:+1:

I know. Just wanted to contribute to the baselessmess. :wink:

1 Like