I have a newfound respect for Pence!

Did Al Gore get a crowd to storm the capitol? Did Al Gore say the election didn’t count in January let alone a year later. Strange to compare the two comrade

How long did it take al gore to accept that he lost? Did he? What about the constant fueling against the big bad orange man? Was a healthy no divisive thing to do? Did you even read the true Charlottesville speech? Do you realize how dangerous the dems and bieden hate speech was? Do you realize what it did to the country? Speak about being responsible. Speak about creating thousands of demonstrations that resulted in needless deaths. Who did this? Can you at least answer that question?

Mike Pence is a coward.would hve more respect for him during the time Trump was saying he had the power certify the election, and he then repudiated Trump publicly during those moments and time. Not 1 yr later

The vice president has the power to certify the election or wait to certify it if there are cause(s) for a delay. pence considered nothing. Again al gore contested the election result and had every right to do so. The big bad orange man had every right to do so. Rule for thee but not for me.

Fighting for a Tyrant, unbelievable. Now all your posts against communism hold no weight what so ever.

Al Gore was the VP that certified his own defeat. He conceded in mid-December.

3 Likes

When are Trump supporters going to realize this man does not give a d*** about them or our Constitutional form of government. Any leader encouraging others to violently assault our nations Capitol and subvert our Constitutional form of government he swore an oath to defend is an act of sedition.

3 Likes

If you go to the Satellite tab it has this statement: “The UH open forum - NO POLITICS”

Somehow, I don’t think this thread follows that.

1 Like

Haha haha :smile: :joy::laughing::smile:

Psshhhh. That’s all the Satellite is

1 Like

Chill out Dude. Go watch another Qanon video, you’ll be okay.

2 Likes

What you see with the silencing of opposing points of view, folks losing jobs because they have a different opinion, the media pitching the same narrative is exactly what happens in communist countries.

1 Like

So how do you overturn an election without a coup that you just admitted didn’t happen…

1 Like

Answer: NOT as long as Trump.

This is spot on

I’m not for cancel culture. Though I’m not sure how repercussions won’t occur when people post on social media or even call the president to say a recent taunt catchphrase. That’s the information society and its going to affect everyone.

WTH :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Beam me up Scottie or somebody.

No he is sort of correct, here is a front page article posted in the New England Jounal of Medicine just seven days after President Trump’s inaguration refering to him as a public threat. The New England Journal of Medicine… Still sits on my desk today, I hold it for proof.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp1615718

No. Each state certifies its own result. Every lawsuit filed contesting the results was dismissed due to lack of evidence, 60 different judges.

None other than Bill Barr and Mitch McConnell concluded their was no widespread fraud calling into the question the vote count.

The vice-president’s role is basically a formality as Mike Pence said. If that’s not enough, even Dan Quayle thought it was a bad idea.

1 Like

Then why did al gore go to the extent that he did?
Rule for thee but not for me.
al gore was clinton’s v.p. right?
Now let’s look at the evidence:
Election took place on November 7th
The supreme court of all places (moreover):
With only two hours remaining until the December 12 deadline, the Supreme Court’s order effectively ended the recount, and the previously certified total held.
What is it that we notice?
Position
Days
Position - al gore again had every right to demand a recount just like the big bad orange man wanted and his v.p. position only reinforced its claim.
Days - You all take your calculator and what do we have? 35 DAYS
35 days it took the supreme court. Why is it important? Mr. pence had every right to wait at least a few weeks to “clarify” any possible “misdeeds”
So answer this simple question:
Why did al gore (no he did not invent the internet) was allowed a recall and this candidate did not even have a chance for a “closer” look?
RULE FOR THEE AND NOT FOR ME
You all remember the unprecedented:

1. The big bad orange man is ahead in all six or five can’t remember pivotal states.
  2. All of a sudden Pennsylvania shuts down for the night like many of the other contentious states while one candidate is far ahead, very far ahead. Remember the total confusion when this happened? None of the networks could find a plausible explanation for this sudden stop.
    Has this happen before for a presidential election?
    I will let you answer that question.
    Troubling stats that is never mentioned:
    There has not been one candidate that has lost the presidential election with the states that the big bad orange man won like Ohio and Florida…Wait there is one just one presidential election when it has happened. Do you know which one?
    The 1960 presidential election between JFK and nixon.
    To this day the 1960 election has been considered by many as rigged. Especially considering the long history of Chicago politicians going to jail.
    Is it common for an incumbent to “find” 10 millions more votes and lose?
    Are you going to tell me that biden got more votes than obama and clinton?
    Are you going to tell me that a candidate that could not find 10 people to show up for his rallies outnumbered the incumbent?
    Are you going to tell me that a candidate that appeared the fifth or sixth democratic candidate choice in the dem primaries had more momentum than you know who?
1 Like

Care to extrapolate?