I have a newfound respect for Pence!

Easy.

Gore conceded after the USSC ruled against him.

Trump NEVER did.

On certification day, Trump made a big long dog whistle speech where he lied and said he was robbed and would never concede, firing up a bunch of rioters.

By contrast, Gore certified his own defeat.

At most, all Trump did was say he was leaving office, AFTER refusing to admit he lost and a riot ensued. Even today, Trump continues to lie and claim he was robbed and falsely claims that there was a lot of election fraud, etc. Not so in Gore’s case.

No comparison there Bubba. Not close.

Hey listen Buddy. Trump’s own AG, Trump’s own homeland security people, and more than 60 courts all the way up to the USSC all held that there was NO significant election fraud here.

If that isn’t enough to convince you that Trump fairly and squarely got his butt kicked, then you are truly living in a strange counter-factual bizarro world.

That was not even a close election. It was a near landslide.

I know that there are a lot of people who either don’t believe or don’t want to believe that Trump lost. SO??? There are also a lot of people out there that believe that the earth is flat.

The fact that a lot of people believe a thing does NOT necessarily make the thing true.

I don’t like Biden, but I at least have enough sense to know that he won fair and square. Not sure what’s wrong with some people.

2 Likes

That is right bubba, buddy after he got
his due process. Trump never did.
Rule for thee but not for me.
You ignore the questions

Trump didn’t get due process?

Sure.

Tell that to more than SIXTY courts including the USSC that gave him due process and ruled against him.

Good one!

Gave him due process? They did not even hear the cases presented to them. Good one bubba, buddy.

They did.

And promptly ruled against him and or dismissed his suits for lack of evidence.

Sounds like due process indeed!

Hell, the USSC had more than one Trump appointee and they UNANIMOUSLY ruled against him.

If you don’t consider that to be both due process and dispositive

then you may have been drinking too much of Trump’s bath water.

He got his hearings, and LOST.

That’s due process. NEXT!!!

Attorneys have literally been DISBARRED for arguing Trump’s baseless, unsupported by evidence, NONSENSE.

That should tell you something.

His claims are bogus and frivolous.

NO audit or recount has supported them.

I realize that neither Trump nor 90210 want to believe that Trump got his butt kicked, but the reality is exactly that.

It’s time for both to accept it and deal with it.

Chris, not to open a can of worms but, care to share your news source(s)? Just wondering :thinking:

I’m looking for “Trump didn’t get due process” and I’m coming up empty but I did find this:

Care to comment?

Who are you and what have you done with uhlaw97?

Just kidding, course. What you’re saying is spot on but the vote counts were already “certified” by each state.

The VPs role is merely a formality in accepting and recording the votes. Just like Gore in 2000, Pence had no “option”. A democratic republic doesn’t work that way. Even Pence acknowledges that.

I’m still waiting for the Kraken to be released.

So truth isn’t important to you

Houston Chronicle letter to editor:

Trump won in 2016 and lost in 2020 for the same reason.

The Third Party candidates, especially Gary Johnson.

In 2016 Gary and others got more than 7% of the Vote. Trump won.

In 2020 the Third Parties barely got 2%. Biden won.

That 5% swing went almost entirely to Biden. Libertarians, and others, are merely “Democratic Light”.

Trump gained 11 million votes in 2020 vs 2016. Biden gained 11 million over what Hillary received. The public split 50-50 as to increased vote totals.

But Biden picked up 5 million or more votes from Third Party voters who had been choosing Gary Johnson and others.

Voila! Biden gets 81 million votes.

That is what happened. And,yes, there is ample evidence of voting irregularities. That is why various State Legislatures took action in 2021 to tighten up their rules.

Trump is gone and will never again appear on a Ballot. He is playing a game with certain gullible voters and raking in donations while soothing his massive ego needs.

In 2024 America will start all over with a Brand New President.

Just a random thought. Can you imagine the media storm and non stop coverage blitz if Donald Trump Jr had done the exact same thing as Hunter Biden, including laptop dump! It would have been a Brett Kavanaugh sh** show on steroids!

2 Likes

Ya, sometimes I feel like I am watching a basketball game were both teams are committing the same fouls but the foul calls are not being called evenly.

1 Like

Well they do bang on Biden for eating ice cream. So its even.

McConnell and Romney sound alarm bells for RNC.

Glad to see that someone has stones.

“To suggest that a violent attack on the seat of democracy is legitimate political discourse is so far from accurate as to 
 make people wonder what we’re thinking,” Romney said late Monday.

“Anything that my party does that comes across as being stupid is not going to help us,” he said.

You know , if he could have been a man, accepted his defeat with dignity, conceded, and said he would be praying for the new president and the country, it is entirely possible he COULD have had a future
successful re-election. Events of the world, high gas
prices, Russian expansionism, etc are largely beyond
a presidents ability to control; but nevertheless they are
held accountable for them.

He could have built a mock-up WH in Florida with
a 1:1.25 scale animatronic replica of himself and charged $100 ticket for the tour and life like meeting of him. And his followers would make it their vacation destination.

As is , his ego destroyed his future, and tarnished his
“brand” worldwide. You almost feel sorry for the creature.