Idaho University Murder Suspect Arrested

Sounds like they may have more but just speculation. Some info on witness in article too.

Investigators did not specify what type of DNA was tested. Experts, however, say the evidence made public Tuesday is likely only a small sample of what led them to believe Kohberger is the perpetrator.

“This is to get him in pocket and not show their whole hand,” Howard Ryan, a retired investigator for the New Jersey State Police and forensics consultant for law enforcement, said. “They gave about 10% — just enough for an arrest.”

Damn! That’s pretty stupid! I hope she wins her case against the liar! Just like I hope Fox News get held accountable for once for all the lies they told about people! There has got to be consequences for these kinds of vicious attacks on someone’s characters or else such lies would destroy someone’s reputation and ability to make a living!

2 Likes

Not just that but then you get all the people who harass the person based on the idiot accuser.

It cost Alex Jones a billion or two…

I just don’t understand what kind of kicks people get from making blatantly false accusations.

They got some of his parents trash and his dad came up as a match as the father of the dna found in the knife sheath.

1 Like

Reading that NBC article, sounds like a pretty amazing bit of police work.

Yep, they kept everything quiet even though they had a eyewitness. I still don’t understand why she didn’t cask the cops.

I haven’t read any articles directly related to this story.

But I’d guess there’s a pretty good chance she was in shock. Or petrified that this person might come back. But I’m thinking the former is probably it.

For eight hours?

I’m thinking more like drugs or alcohol…

Thank goodness they have the alleged perpetrator. Now it’s comes down to the evidence, the trial, the verdict, and the sentence.

If found guilty, there will be a separate debate among us whether justice was served…life in prison or capital punishment.

They were pretty drunk. Probably layed down and waited for a while and passed out.

1 Like

I’ve been pretty drunk before, but I’ve NEVER been “I’m just gonna take a little nap before I report that murder” drunk.

3 Likes

What two university female students rooming together do not have a cell phone?

Eight hours vs eight seconds it takes to make a call?

1 Like

It does seem strange how the roommate(s)
responded. Could the victims have survived
if calls made and EMR had arrived in a few minutes ?

I predict this will become a Dateline or 60 minutes narrative sometime in 2023.

One of the two surviving female roommates will be interviewed to explain their side of the story.

It will likely reveal a person’s fear, shock, and possibly remorse for what happened that night.

It’s very important for viewers to understand that the only person at fault was the killer.

3 Likes

Absolutely. But the other roommates’ responses are curious.

1 Like

I think that when that girl saw the killer walk out, It scared the life out of her and she hid in her room not knowing how to handle the situation. Maybe she thought that he had just stole some Items and thought that she would just lock the door and wait till everyone wakes up. It makes no sense but she is also a young kid so there are a lot of pressures at play here.

1 Like

I think I’m going to wait for the trial and avoid all the speculation

1 Like

She’s not going to emerge from this tragedy as the same person before the murders. Clearly she’s a victim, but I fear the public scrutiny of her lack of action will cause her emotional harm for the rest of her life.

1 Like

Judging her by hindsight is so unfair. In the moment she had no idea four murders had happened. Whether she had acted immediately or not the murders had already happened, she couldn’t change that.

2 Likes