If Carlton keeps this up…

Carlton has been unbelievable. I’m wondering when teams start zoning against us to stop him from getting the ball, because when he gets it in his hands, he’s almost automatic.

2 Likes

This is not going to have a happy ending for us if Shead and Edwards don’t start hitting open 3s.

2 Likes

If he keeps this up, he’s the AAC POY.

He’s averaging 20 and 10.

2 Likes

Why do folks look for the cloud in every silver lining?

1 Like

Why does he need an outside shot beyond 15 footer? Rudy Gobert, Clint Capella are in the NBA play D, rebound get the lob and drop step

2 Likes

Fair question. Carlton is pretty good defensively. Definitely wouldn’t be a shot blocker in the NBA

What plays run in the NBA result in a foul line jumper for a big man, not many.

Either Pick and roll. Or pick and pop, to the 3 point line

Well - if Carlton keeps this play up - and does not get an NBA look (i.e. at least a 2nd round pick) - then that explains what is wrong with the NBA and why I don’t enjoy watching like I used to… I’ve enjoyed Carlton because he is helping us win - but I’ve also really enjoyed the recent style of play - balanced inside offense and scoring (real post move scoring) - combined w/ our guard play (and a good all around forward in Fab)… reminds me of the style of play that we saw with 90s rockets … a shame we don’t have Sasser…

He would have been 7 foot in shoes and many teams still put up the height in shoes. I personally disagree with that, but I can be a stickler for facts and standardization.

Fabian White has been the key to beating the zone at the top of the key and will continue to be… Plus, he’s shooting 40% from 3… Please zone against him, Walker, Shead and Edwards… Please!

Lol! You’ve obviously not read many of my posts if you think that about me :joy:

Just stating obvious facts here.

1 Like

Ridiculous double-double average!