If not at home or in person, where are you watching Thursdays (3/16/23) Game?

Little Woodrow’s stepped up and are helping our guys thru NIL. They signed both Sasser and Shead.

2 Likes

Avenida Houston, always a good crowd, can BYOB, and surrounded by downtown Houston

2 Likes

Same. But if the weather is uncooperative I’ll stay home or head to Eureka Heights.

Molly’s Pub with a few other Cougars in Kingwood.

1 Like

nearly 2 am ??? you watching from the atlantic ocean ? 5 hours ahead is not in the americas but not far enough for europe, hope your tv has floaties ! :grinning:

Haha, I live in the UK. We are 5 hours ahead right now because you had daylight savings time and ours is in 2 weeks. Then it will go back to the normal 6 hour difference.

8 Likes

I road a bike to grade school down Judiway, one block South of Wakefield, 65 or more years ago. Drove that way a few months ago, and it has changed in a major way.

If I were in the area, Demeris BarBQue would be my go to spot to watch. Love their offerings . . . . .

DST strikes again ! :rofl:

A lot of my family lives in Ardmore, I am always looking for folks in the area to watch games when I’m up there.

1 Like

Pitch 25

1 Like

Hobbs by chance? Born and raised there

My wife’s aunt and uncle’s farm somewhere between Mexia and Teague.

Hopefully you find it.

Beaver Creek, CO

3 Likes

Demeris is still a fun place to watch games. Never know who will be in the bar area. Granato and his running buddies and numerous other houston sport figures are often there.

Wakefield is great, love living here.

Point Enterprise, or along 84?

My father in law lives on the other side of Mexia. On Brickyard Road, down the road from beautiful Tehuacana. Mother in law buried on the Black side of the fence in the segregated cemetery in Wortham.

I lived in Toledo, OH for a few years recently before moving back home. Didn’t know I could have hung out with some fellow coogs in the D.

Ayyyyyy Kingwood.

1 Like

You coming?

Now that I know, maybe. It’s good to know that is an option.

1 Like