If TCU Can Do It

TCU got some seriously lucky breaks (officials) to beat Tech.

KU’s starting QB got hurt late in the first half of their 1 score loss to TCU - bad luck for KU.

Ok State blew their lead, again with some help from a terrible call that resulted in a late TCU interception.

And of course, the end of the Baylor game was madness.

It’s a stretch to say that TCU “took control” of any of those close wins.

Wins are wins, though.

If tcu can, we can later so there is hope.

2 Likes

Hell, see Tulane.

They went from 2-10 to a title.

Never say never.

5 Likes

EXACTLY!

And…

Everyone on this board wants to hire Fritz now… :rofl:

Fritz has done 2 things at Tulane that CDH hasn’t done at UH: win a championship and go to a NY6 bowl. When do you think CDH will take us to one? UH has been to one more recently than CDH

Idk… But I guarantee nobody thought Fritz would do that after last season…

Show me one talking head that had TCU in the CFP and Tulane winning the AAC… You can’t…

That’s my point… As long as CDH keeps having winning seasons then one of these miracle seasons will come along… See TCU…

3 Likes

Fritz has been at Tulane since 2016

Let’s see if Tulane keeps the momentum once UH, UCF and Cincy depart the AAC

I think they can because of the expanded CFP… Now everybody truly has a shot…

Tulane was 2-10 last year but a lot of that was simply Hurricane related. They had to move the entire program to Birmingham for a month. Lost several home games. Even when they returned several coaches and players were still without power at home.

Well Memphis,smu, utsa and Fla Atlantic with Herman will challenge

I have noticed the Nostrodumbasses are predicting with certainty our record for next year. They have it all figured out, they must make millions betting the games.

3 Likes

Nostrodumbasses… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Look what Dykes has done with Patterson’s players. Either Patterson or Traylor would be great hires

2 Likes

Patterson got run off because he wasn’t getting it done in the B12 with a roster that won it this year. That doesn’t scream “great hire” for another B12 program. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

We’ll see about Traylor when he’s replaced the leading players he inherited.

1 Like

I like Dykes, we should have hired him. He almost beat our Keenum team at la tech.

1 Like

Not our choice. He said “no thanks” to the opportunity when he had it.

1 Like

Probably likes Southern Oklahoma… I mean DFW…

Probably got scared of Pearland.:smiley:

1 Like

I think I read during one of the many times he was linked to our job that Spike had warned him away from the UH job - don’t know if that’s true, but he’s been on our list enough that I believe it. Spike probably didn’t trust Pearland either.

1 Like

Actually he’s done 3 things at Tulane CDH hasn’t done here. Holgorsen hasn’t gone 2-10.