If TCU Can Do It

You sound like a closet Tech fan. This approach will make all the other school’s fans assume UH is like Tech in class. A bad look.

What about the forward shovel pass Tech made the guy dropped, it bounced a few times, and he picked it up again to allow their final TD drive to continue. LAst a checked a pass would be incomplete, not treated like a fumble. Bad refs go both ways.

KAnsas BEan had much better stats than Daniels. Bean 262 yds passing to Daniels only 89. Bean 4 TDs to Daniels 0 TDs. Bean did have 1 int.

Bad calls for TCU and Ok St - was not one sided.

TCU beat Baylor.

Try not to become Tech.

This was the year that UH had been widely predicted to be a NY6 bowl team.

DUH

Pointless to predict next year. Who predicted that we’d go 7-5 in preseason? We were the conference favorites in preseason.

1 Like

This is what happens when TCU fans try to integrate into society. Their overpowering sense of inadequacy leads to projection and other forms of stupidity stemming from their inability to keep Tech fans out of their stadium. It’s quite funny.

I have quite a few legacy TCU family members, so I don’t hate them, and I’m definitely not a Tech apologist. But this kind of attitude comes out when TCU fans get a little bit of confidence, and its not a good look. Fortunately, my relatives who played football there are secure enough that they don’t get this way. Maybe you could work on that.

You’ve never heard someone call someone a Nostrodumbass?

Because I pointed out a bad call that helped Tech? Because I pointed out that the backup Kansas QB did a much better job than the starter? Not sure how pointing out that certain one-sided arguments others push are false equates to inadequacy? More like trying to defend them would imply inadequacy.

I read boards across all Big 12 schools, and it is fairly easy to see the one for Tech shows a lack of knowledge and insecurity. I challenge anyone on this board to compare. I mention it because as much as fans here complain on and on about Holgerson, there is still many here with good knowledge that is balanced on football topics. I prefer to see it stay that way.

Nope… Well… I have now.

And a win over B12 Champion.

Indeed.

Maybe we could be the 2023 Tulane, except with a way higher ranking due to our P5 status!

1 Like

Of course we can. CDH will be here for the upcoming season.
What is it that makes U of H fans feel the way they do today?
Chaos
Chaos is what CDH is currently known for.
Everybody has its ups and downs. CDH this season opened the flood gates for the criticism that everybody is expressing.
Coaching and chaos never mixes or work.
CDH has a choice.
Coach and lead or keep up with chaos.
That is as simple as that.
Turns it around? Great things will happen.

1 Like

I put together the following graph based on some publicly available coaching data (standardized wins) over at McIllece Sports (head coaching from 2005 to 2021 only; this season is not available; red bars indicate current or expected Big 12 coaches in 2023). Sonny Dykes is a very good coach, but I don’t know if he’s among the best coaches in the current Big 12; time will tell, though.

(Note: see where CTH, CDH or some former UH coaches rank.)

1 Like

Info from deep in the backside.

1 Like

TCU isn’t a real Cinderella, but their stepsisters, Bevo & Reveille, should be jealous (yahoo.com)