If we lose to Rice

Who gets fired first?

Offensive coordinator

7 Likes

And nothing will change, because it’s Dana’s offense.

1 Like

Attendance.

2 Likes

Maybe storm the field when the Coogs win?

5 Likes

Everyone

2 Likes

danas buyout is 19mil… we cant afford that …
we could lose out no one is getting fired… this year or next… the buyout after that is still 10mil… which is still huge but atleast something we’d consider

4 Likes

better hope he has a performance based buy out, however looking how the season has gone and 12-2 season, my hopes have died off before it even started.

1 Like

19 million is such a ridiculous number to fathom. I think Judas was only like 15 million at Texas just a few years ago. And people around the country thought that was a lot.

yeah his extension was just signed 3 months ago and guarantees the 1st 4 years salary no matter what, and 60% of the remaining
if holgs fails, this contract will define pezmen’s legacy as our AD

5 Likes

Yea I don’t get the extension, its not like Holgie was using us as a stepping stone. He was already committed.

3 Likes

Probably low, but we will win.
#GoCoogs!

Heard that about Tech, Kansas we’re 1-2 and good chance to be 1-3

You

1 Like

Ya’ll are really afraid of rice? Seriously?

1 Like

Kansas just blew us out… rice just beat Louisiana who was on a 13 game winning streak

https://twitter.com/RiceFootball/status/1571333072838332417

I think we should win, but the ones with no doubts what so ever … are the ones im “seriously?” about

1 Like

I’ve been tracking the message board. I plan to submit a lot of you as applicants if we have coaching vacancies. I’ll reference your message board coaching insights. :grinning:

7 Likes

For 4 million a year please sign me up. I can lose to kansas

9 Likes

We shouldn’t even be discussing it but we are….

1 Like

Rice should be taken seriously. I was just listening to 610 and Larry-in-Stafford really went off on UH football. He is known to do this. He took a shot at Dana and Tune, to name a few.