If we lose to Rice

I’m concerned about Rice! We went brain dead against Tech in a game we had in the bag. Admittedly, by Coach we were not prepared for KU, Rice is 2-1 having just beaten a team with a 15 game winning streak. Combine that with our lack of discipline and inconsistency and we’re ripe for the picking.
Rice will be fired up for this one! If we lose we’re toast! Fan support will become nada, and Memphis will be saying to the B12, “I tried to tell you!”

2 Likes

Our defensive line and linebackers were disasters against Kansas so losing to Rice is possible.

1 Like

Rice became a tough team Saturday evening. I’ll be surprised if we win.
If we lose Dana will make them to be better than they really are. He is great at executing excuses.

2 Likes

Get ready for Ewers and Gabriel to smoke us next year.

We may win one conf game. Definitely we’ll be the new Kansas (Kansas of past years) of big 12.

A true ars kicking next year in the Big 12

3 Likes

This is great for you pessimistic guys, you can already be sure of how terrible the future is. What a great way to live life, sure that the future is only going to get worse.

2 Likes

Let me be positive we will go undefeated next year in the Big 12.

1 Like

CDH said its been a tough schedule so far and it doesn’t get any easier this week

Only if we beat them in OT :joy:

1 Like

Predictions and outlooks are predicated on past performances. That’s how betting lines are established. I’d love to think we’ll beat Rice and win the rest of our games. However, I’m basing my fear upon our last 3 performances. As Coach said in the press conference, this is a pivotal game. We need to correct our patheticisms. If not we could sink into the Netherlands.
Realistically we could be 0-3, but 1-2 is where we stand, and that’s a far cry from the expectations presented to us during preseason!

1 Like

Lose to Rice…

426940337nuclear-bomb-explosion-gif-2

3 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

You will actually be surprised if we beat Rice?

1 Like

In conclusion anyone so fed up with the program that you won’t be going Saturday feel free to send two tickets my way! I have company who would love to go

5 Likes

I’m good with talking about this game. Its our fourth game of this season and i certainly haven’t given up on the team this season. We have not played up to our billing but we could be 2-1 as much as 0-3.
What i see no point in doing is projecting how bad we will be next year. We have fans that love to talk about how bad its going to get and anytime something goes wrong they love to give us the black clouds forecast.

1 Like

We just need a new off coordinator or let Dana call plays. He didn’t suddenly forget how to run the offense.

2 Likes

Rice is a bad team. I rewatched the Rice vs Louisiana game and surprisingly came away even less impressed with a rice team that is undoubtedly going to end up the worse team we will have played out of conference this season.

Houston will win this one at home and will look just good enough in doing so that everyone will regain just enough hope before getting our bell rang for the 3rd time this season by a better coached and more disciplined Tulane team.

2 Likes

Tulane looks good so far. What’s sad is even if we win the next two no one here will be impressed.

1 Like

If we beat Rice and Tulane, things will certainly be looking up. Tulane likely comes into TDECU undefeated after having already beaten a BIG12 opponent on the road this year (something that we apparently cannot do on the road or at home)

2 Likes