If we lose to Rice

Did you mean the next nine?:smiley:

2 Likes

Same with his initial hiring. Nobody was beating down Dana’s door but we offered him a salary high enough to look like even Alabama was courting him.

Pez didn’t hire Holgy, Tillman did. I don’t know who, or if anyone, gets fired. I do know that the board will be unbearable. I can only stand to read so much hate and venom. I guess I would just read the basketball board.

2 Likes

talking about the extension not the hiring
 there was justification for the hiring
 but the extension was pezmen and illogical to lock him in for that long, when the majority of the fans wanted him fired just the year before

Do you really think Pez isn’t getting input and an OK from Renu and Tillman? I would be surprised if he did that on his own.

The extension was incredibly stupid. They’ll have to pay to get out of it if this thing craters.

Stupid tax
we will be bigger payouts to cover dumb mistakes like this now so im not even considering IF CDH is the wrong fit.

He’s had 4 years and we are regressing!

he needed tillmans okay (tillman and renu both mentioned liking the move), but pezmen also had the power to not push it and push against it 
the presser about the extension its was pezmen alone bragging about how great of a move this was.

and pezmen ALONE is in charge of scheduling, and the reason for the extension was his inability to make tough schedules

1 Like

Not trying to be cute here, we should be 0-3 imo we lucked out to UTSA. I knew this was coming. All the hype about us going to win the AAC and possible entry into the PO. Coogs cannot handle the sunshine pressure and all the positive press. When nobody’s talking us up that’s when we become dangerous. We win against Rice not going to be a Cakewalk

1 Like

Sorry, Rice ain’t doing anything. Rice isn’t anywhere near UTSA or TT.

That punting penalty cost us the game at TT.

I predict coogs win by over 14+. Book it.

2 Likes

The dreaded species poonossum comes out it’s hiding place and is tough to exterminate

We won’t lose to Rice.

We will win by 3 touchdowns.

1 Like

If we lose to Rice, you guys will start 50 new threads versus the 30 or so the Kansas loss generated.

6 Likes

Deservedly so.

2 Likes

Take Rice and the points.

1 Like

17.5 is a bunch of points. I see where you’re coming from.

Yup. All hell will break loose.

1 Like

I bet under Major Applewhite UH was bigger faves.

1 Like

Last year Rice was the first game where I actually felt like we played a complete good game. Hoping for the same this Saturday.

2 Likes

Well let’s see
. We were an 11 point favorite over Kansas and got beat by 18 at home

not a single person I’m aware thought we would lose to Kansas, much less by 3 touchdowns.

Rice is a 17 point dog.
They just beat a team that had won 15 games in a row
.so do I think it’s a given that we roll Rice like we should? Absolutely not.

1 Like

Not inability. Its all by design.

They changed the plan in football and baseball to get out of the recent slump.
Worked great for football. Baseball underachieved in OOC but was respectable this year.

It makes sense with the facilities campaign kicking off and they have already raised enough to get building.

Not roll but we should have a mismatch w our DL vs their OL.
DL getting steamrolled by KU was (hopefully) a big time outlier.

Vs Rice is made for our Nascar package style DL.