I'm excited and looking forward to the season, BUT?

All these recent posts about various players (wide receivers) entering the transfer portal are very concerning!! What’s going on?? I really really want Dana to succeed, but…???

Welcome to 2021…

3 Likes

Another red flag on Dana. He has to win this season or he’s likely fired at the end of the year.

6 Likes

In interviews, both CDH and Carrier said the wide receivers were not producing. So We bring in two skilled transfers that will likely eat into playing time. We then see players hitting the portal. It will be interesting to see if we bring any additional transfers in.

4 Likes

The sky is falling…

7 Likes

Something was falling out of the sky last night. I’m sure of it, I heard it all night.

1 Like

I know who can produce two fewer catches per game than Singleton. My dead grandmother. Nana had some moves.

6 Likes

Why would it be a red flag on Holgy when you don’t know the end result of all these moves nor the reasons for kids leaving?
Once again I am not a big DH fans but the bottom line he is probably on a short leash.
Hoping he turns it around this year with the kids who best fit his system

1 Like

Yeah. We’ve lost people with “potential” but no one who consistently produced last year or two. If a guy isn’t running good routes and/or drops the ball when gets his hands on it, he should transfer or take the beating from the coach, knuckle down and concentrate harder. We’re no worse off, really, at this point.

3 Likes

Never been a big fan either of Dana after his antics on the sideline against AF at SMU. I wouldn’t want to play for him. Anyway, he needs this year to see if he’s worthy of continuing as HC

2 Likes

Exactly. I went to every game last year. We’ve lost one guy I’ve never heard of and one guy that had steel hands. I’m far from concerned about the losses.
Anxious to see what Dell and the ones we bring in can do.

2 Likes

Bottom line is Dana is going to have to win 8+ this year or his seat will be scorching hot for the following year. My opinion is Tune needs good play around him so hopefully play calling and o-line play improves and DH is actually doing something good with the WR group instead of it falling apart. Time will tell. Bottom line is this is the year results have to be produced. No more excuses if results aren’t seen.

3 Likes

Is Dell better than Marquez Stevenson? How good is Carter? Last year we had Stevenson and Dell, and look at the results. What does it say about our offense? Is it all about the offense of line? This receiving group is good enough to win ball games. What I’m most concerned about is the play calling and stagnant offense. How much better will we be considering the OC is the same guy calling plays last year? My hope is that the additions to the OL give the QB better pass protection and open up lanes for the RBs to run though. The talent in that area is the same, unless of course the true freshman McCaskill is as good as advertised and beats out two senior RBs.

This is year three for Dana. No excuses.

1 Like

Top three threads are the same subject, did this one get you answers?

1 Like

I think that if I’m going to complain, I need my own thread so the attention is primarily on me. It is my axe and I’m going to grind it. I need you to know that I don’t like someone, that I know alot about something I probably don’t much about in reality and all my thoughts that bounce around in my cavernous dome.

4 Likes

Another anti CDH thread?

If kids going into the portal is a red flag for the coach, I guess Kelvin Sampson, Dana, Nick Saban, etc. are all on the hot seat.

Some people seem to look for things to worry about.

2 Likes

Did you just put Dana in the same sentence with coach Sampson & Saban. Oh lordt!

4 Likes

Why yes, he is our coach, just like Sampson.

1 Like

But Saban ain’t :sob::sob::sob:

Your point ?!