Indiana or Miami, who do we want?

From a story line it has to be Indiana, right? From a matchup standpoint I honestly don’t know who we would prefer.

After last night, I don’t think we are going to lose another game. Last night was championship defining.

I am thinking Indiana, Texas, (Arkansas or UCLA either one is fine with me), Then Bama for all the marbles and we have bigger marbles.

1 Like

Indiana would be a better historical matchup. But Miami might be easier to beat.

1 Like

Big 10 or ACC, they are both soft.

1 Like

I would like to beat those Miami people. The 3 losses in football still sting some.

3 Likes

I’m rooting for Miami because IU is favored and the next game is in KC which is closer to Indy.

3 Likes

Definitely Miami

4 Likes

Oh definitely Indiana so they can talk about the phone calls incessantly. UH should set up a small round stand with a red phone on it next to where CKS sits on the bench.

7 Likes

It’s going to be a long week. Looking forward to whoever but man I want to beat Texas so so bad.

5 Likes

Beat Texas to get to a Final Four?

Sign me up.

4 Likes

Indiana talking down on Nantz. Apparently he said one of the Alabama guys was 17 for 12 instead of 12 for 17. Said he needs to retire.

They’re a conceited bunch.

i mean they win the national championship every year

1 Like

Would rather play Miami. If Indiana wins today all we gonna hear about is how Sampson cheated and ruined their precious program…the same program that put up with a Bobby Knight for many years because he won

6 Likes

I don’t really care.

1 Like

I want Indiana. I wanna see their tears when Sampson actually destroys their program.

7 Likes

Indiana > Texas > Gonzaga > Baylor

Do not want big tall people, guessing Miami

1 Like

We are playing Indiana. Been saying it since October. It’s destiny. Bet the ranch.

2 Likes

I’ll take Miami but BIG Ten super soft so does not matter. :slight_smile:

Indiana sucks.

The Big 10 overall sucks.

3 Likes

Miami is athletic and quick, going to be a battle, would rather play indiana

3 Likes