Indiana or Miami, who do we want?

Miami is a better Auburn.

1 Like

I want Miami because I think Indiana would have a larger fan base show up in KC because they are a basketball school and due to proximity to the game

However The Miami guards Wong and Miller are really good

My ranch is gone!!!

2 Likes

Indiana is falling apart.

I think that just ended Indiana’s season.

2 Likes

Looks like Miami

Oof Indiana needs some athletes

1 Like

The entire BIG does

5 Likes

Where’s Pesik with the write up on Miami? He always provides the best information

What is with the leggings that the Miami players are wearing.

Looks kind of queer. I mean the Oxford original meaning of that word not the current meaning of that word.

1 Like

Oops. Big10 suckatude was too much to overcome.

2 Likes

They both suck……wanted it to e Hoosiers to shut up the trash talkers……guess Miami will do….he’ll they gave up 105!!! In regulation to Cornell….we should get nice open……just knock most down.

I know theyve never had a team get up in their face to play defense in their hip pocket.

Double Digit Win.

1 Like

8 B1G were invited to the big dance, looks like all but 1 (Michigan St.) has been eliminated.

2 Likes

Auburn had a large fanbase in Birmingham. UH has played well in road environments.

1 Like

Impossible……best conference in the country.

2 Likes

Miami looks pretty good. I would rather face Indiana because the Big Ten is overrated but having Sampson as our coach, I feel good that he will have a good gameplan. I don’t like that Miami likes to push the pace so much. I wonder if Sasser’s groin will be good enough on defense for a track meet kind of game.

3 Likes

I want whoever we play

4 Likes

They like to run, but we’ll get em stuck in the mud.

3 Likes

Neither team plays the caliber of defense as we do. Miami, nor Indiana, will be able to match up to the Coogs.

I could be wrong, but don’t bet that I am.

1 Like

Anybody that goes back and watches any video of some of there games can tell they are well coached.

Doesn’t have the horses to run full throttle but good

We stood win. By Double digits….Jesu, lamp is off and I can see whey they heel I’m typing

2 Likes