Indiana or Miami, who do we want?

Let’s all prepare for the Pesik write up. lol

1 Like

they were a 4/5 seed they werent going to be cupcakes either way…
basketball is often more about matchup than who is better… both miami and indiana were suspect d, good offense, with miami having better offense, and indiana having better defense…

in a game with 2 suspect Ds vs 2 good offenses the better offense of the 2 is likely had the edge … we dont play to outscore… miami might be a better matchup for us becuase if we can shut them down on offense, their defense nor rebounding are very good… indiana is atleast passable in those areas and has an army of 6’6/6’7 guards…and a point center that would have been hard to fit in our defensive scheme

7 Likes

Waiting for the official breakdown

Very glad to see Indiana fall.

I didn’t want a week of the press trying to pimp a narrative of Sampson cheating at Indiana and being exiled before turning UH around.

Now the narrative can be about two teams looking for back-to-back Elite 8s, and Miami standing in the way of UT/UH for a trip to Houston and the FF.

Go Coogs

3 Likes

Pesik??? Looking it is just a cupcake from Miami.

Xavier may also have something to say about that

1 Like

I hope you’re not as think as some drinkle peep you are. :joy:

2 Likes

I think Xavier is better than UT.

Indiana fan:

DAMN YOU SAMPSON!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!

9 Likes

Or an ounce……lack of light plus my eyes are getting tired……

1 Like

Thank you for your contributions! We really appreciate it.

2 Likes

I do too. I have seen Xavier play several times and they are really good. If they can slow down the Whorns it could be interesting.
Texas will have a huge crowd there and they will be playing in Big 12 country.
Two exciting games and I can’t wait!
I’m hoping to be there Sunday and celebrating a trip to the final four!

5 Likes

Xavier will beat Texas.

2 Likes

I am sure Indiana fans are mad at their chance for revenge is lost this year. I’m not sure if Indiana student athletes really care about that, though. I’m sure there are some Indiana fans who are blaming Kelvin Sampson for this loss too. lol

I kinda wanted Indiana just for those reasons, but for some reason felt Miami would be preferrable. Complete feelings just based on the names of the schools, no insight into either program.

Hope so! They kind of remind me of Villanova last year.
I mainly am only concerned about us beating Miami

We can’t beat Texas unless we beat Miami.

3 Likes

Hill, hope you still have your ranch.

3 Likes

I lost that on the 2004 UH/Rice game SMH

To answer the original question: Indiana, clearly.

:sob:

2 Likes