Indiana Wijay Accepted Into the Honors College

https://twitter.com/indianawijay/status/1640420845209174023

17 Likes

Wow ! Congratulations Wijay !
Go Coogs !

3 Likes

Congratulations go out to Indiana! Does this have any kind of impact on a scholarship for him. Sounds like he will definitely have a positive impact on the football team’s GPA.

3 Likes

Wijay not Vijay

2 Likes

I like my quarterbacks smart.

5 Likes

Fixed!

Wow, that means that dude is seriously SMART! That is very difficult to get into.

2 Likes

Last year’s walk on, Jake Sock, made the TD Club head table for Scholar Athlete. I think he wanted to major in biomedical engineering.

10 Likes

As a proud graduate of The Honors College, welcome to the club son!

8 Likes

Pearland Proud

9 Likes

in my day we were just the honors program

3 Likes

When you do a good job, you often get promoted.

And we were in the basement. :laughing:

6 Likes

YEP!! The musty haze, we used to call it. I am sure we all suffered long term lung damage from the mold.

Ironically, it was TS Allison that helped get The Honors College a new building; the storm flooded the basement library and destroyed it. I believe that the insurance company/Fed government would not let them rebuild in the basement due to flooding issues, so they had to build high up.

Lucky sons of guns!!

2 Likes

I also like my Mike linebackers smart.

2 Likes

Depends if he has any scholarship. He’s a PWO for football.
I know of one current player on the football team who has a Tier One scholarship/in Honors program and not a football scholarship.

I was thinking he would maybe get an academic scholarship.

Might depend if he took an official visit. NCAA gets a little hinky when you take an official visit then walk on with an academic scholarship.

Never had an official. Just attended a summer camp

1 Like

And Dr. Estess was dean…good times

4 Likes