Inflation Reduction Bill

It’s not my job to substantiate your claims.

In the end, you made a claim (best economic numbers in 40+ years) that isn’t true so now you’re deflecting.

And btw, our unemployment rate is lower now than it has been in decades. And then there is this. Hispanic numbers are lower than ever. Women is same as best under Trump. African and American and Asian slightly higher.

From the Economics:
Unemployment hit a 50-year low of 3.5 percent in September 2019.
Every demographics show that Trump’s numbers were the vest in decades or ever.

I just showed you the numbers. They are right above. Are you saying the fed is wrong?

Again, you said Trump had best economic numbers in 40+ years. You’ve now pivoted to jobs by demographics which is still wrong.

3 Likes

For you to decipher:
https://www.100daysinappalachia.com/2019/09/fact-check-is-unemployment-for-women-at-lowest-point-in-almost-70-years/

Did you really expect this time to be any different ?

Door number 1, 2, or 3.

He is probably looking at articles from 2019 just now and refuses to
look at the now…wait for it….”but the inflation”

2 Likes

That’s a 3 year old article. It’s now 2022. Lol

3 Likes

I just can’t let him get away with it.

1 Like

…and what does the article say vs your women’s unemployment numbers?
What does it say?

Your article is 3 years old. My numbers are current.

You’re trolling, right?

1 Like

What number does the fed give under Trump vs your number for women’s unemployment?
Answer the question.

I showed you the numbers. Clear as day above.

Take the L. You’re not making any sense.

1 Like

and now what were the inflation numbers under 45 vs 46?
Economist are pointing out that every household has $4k of purchasing power.
The economic poll numbers do not lie.

You called it!

2 Likes

Now the deflection. Round 1 numbers didn’t work so we move on.

You’re supposed to be showing that Trump had the best economic numbers in 40+ years. This isn’t about 45 vs 46. Stay focused.

1 Like

Check 45 numbers in the last 40 years prior to his arrival.
Isn’t inflation part of economic numbers?
The quick answer is:
YES!!!

You’re deflecting again. We are talking about how Trump had the best economic numbers in 40+ years. Stay focused on the question.

2 Likes

And here is inflation by year if you need to reference it.

Having the best inflation numbers (which isn’t true) doesn’t prove he had the best economic numbers in 40+ years. That’s one of many measures.

Almost everyone uses gdp growth as the main measure of the economy. Trump very clearly didn’t do better there than previous 40+ years. Not even close.

2 Likes

You did write that African American numbers are higher
You did write that women’s are equal.
You did write that hispanics numbers are slightly lower.
45 accomplished this prior to the pandemic. 46 took nearly two years to get back to these levels after the pandemic while fuelling inflation to 8.5%. Prior to the pandemic 45 was beating all expectations. Hence todays poll numbers. This inlflation reduction bill is the last thing that our economy needs. More gvt spending will fuel inflation.

This was never about 45 vs. 46. It was about substantiating your claim which you can’t do.