Inflation Reduction Bill

I did write that he accomplished it and got the best numbers in 40 years. He is not President now. Is he?

Best unemployment, not gdp which is the measure of the economy.

But ok, we pick jobs as the measure of the economy. I guess Biden is better?

How is he better?

Unemployment. That’s your measure, right?

Where?

Where what?

…yes 72% do not fall/rebates under this new spending bill.

At least we’re not in Europe.

He is a clown. He will continue to post incorrect things then just keep pivoting. Apparently “economic numbers” to him just means unemployment and then he ignores the current rate because it would show he is incorrect.

3 Likes

I know. Just have to occasionally tie him in knots.

1 Like

It’s because he only talks bullet points. He doesn’t really understand the subject.

2 Likes

He is exactly what politicians want for supporters. He heard that Trump had the best economy in 40+ years and ran with it. Didn’t bother to look up GDP, income inequality, real wage growth, increased deficit, or view trends of the economy when Trump walked into office. Unemployment and stock market are what he is told to run with, but also buries his head in the sand when he finds out those numbers are better under the current president. Or pivots to something else.

3 Likes

Surely this must finally convince you that Biden is an incredible POTUS, someone you should throw 110% of your support to, right?

I mean…damn…going green and getting buy American restrictions in one bill, thats 4D chess!

No, what politicians want for supporters are blocks of voters they can take for granted by promising them things every election and giving them enough handouts to keep them in line.

I would think blind followers that don’t want anything are easier to have. If you promise voters something, you have to deliver at some point.

2 Likes

Manchin did that. Really smart since we don’t have the mining capabilities and won’t for a number of years.

I really don’t think Biden should be blamed or given credit for anything; I don’t think he is in control. I’m not sure who is, and that bothers me. But whomever it is that is telling him what to say and do is really in control.

I was just wondering about something; did Democrats crossing over to swing GOP primaries to the radical trump supporters, like the GOP candidate in Wisconsin actually get those guys their nominations? Did the Dems actually come up with a formula to get the opponent they thought they would have the best chance to beat in November? I remember them advocating this earlier this year.

So, is this actually a sign of Trump’s grip on the GOP or is it political shenanigans?

Biden did claim we had Zero inflation in July. That’s good to know.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Meditation_Man/status/1557408053477093376?t=8WOMmndg3IGZTfzaPwCVsw&s=19