They have NOT been blown out in any game they played including clemson?
Fritz takes them seriously.
Meh.
Nope.
In fact, anything less than a win by 3 TDs or more will be regarded as a disappointment.
Ga Southern has beaten good teams in the past. They are sorta like Appalachian St . Michigan barely beat Western Michigan on a controversial ref call.
I’d take them seriously and it’s their home stadium and their biggest game.
However Fritz is solid so I think he prepares us
I could see an issue if we were coming off a Tech win and looking at UCF who traditionally plays us tough no matter what. This situation though, I think we’ll be ready to take out some frustration.
I predict running it down their throats followed by some long passes over the top.
I intially thought we’d make this road trip. Wife has family in Georgia she wanted to see and it would be a new stadium to see a game.
Per usual, too much adulting going on to make it happen.
Since it’s a road game, the first P4 game ever at this stadium, and the fact that we’re coming off an emotional, close loss, I wouldn’t be surprised if the game is uncomfortably close until late in the contest. But I definitely expect a win.
I guess it’s a fun question to ask fans, but we’re not the ones playing the game. The question is more for the players and coaches.
I expect some serious ground pounding attack from Coogs 45-17 Coogs
That’s more or less how I see it.
Houston can’t take anyone for granted if they are FBS. We should know better.
The stakes are high for UH winning this game.
- UH needs to shake off the loss to Texas Tech.
- UH needs a good performance to set the tone for next week’s conference game against UCF.
- UH needs a win on the road, and I don’t care if it is Georgia Southern.
- Losing to Georgia Southern eliminates any hope of the CFP, and a high level bowl game.
I’m preparing for this game the same way I prepare for all the games.
That’s not good enough. You have to get better every week or you’re getting worse.
Georgia Southern has been a solid program ever since they moved up to FBS. Just because they are not a big name team doesn’t mean they can’t compete. UH has been looked down upon throughout our history, and look at some of the totally unexpected wins to the outside world that we have accomplished. If we take care of business, like I expect we will, I think we will win the game by about 2 touchdowns.
I think CWF will have the Team ready. I am sure he feels the urgency because of his previous relationship with Southern.
Go Coogs !
remember aTm v Kentucky
GO COOGS
Remember WVU from last year.
