Is K-State the new leader of the Big 12?

Bet it smells better too

1 Like

West Texas

I wonder who they root for. You gotta love the guy in 10x going Cowboy Bob Orton with the metal chair.

https://twitter.com/Jakob_BburgTV/status/1548519717723332608?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1548519717723332608|twgr^|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2Flocal%2F2022%2F07%2F18%2Fwatch-brawl-erupts-among-football-players-fans-in-texas-embarrassing%2F

1 Like

Ridiculous!

1 Like

announcer should have gone full WWE right there

1 Like

#59 wanted to throw punches at anyone he could. wrestled a little with the coach in the foreground and then made his way up the stairs to punch the fan after the fan had his folding chair confiscated. fortunately it was not a huge crowd

1 Like

Warbird mascot representin’

I would bring the chick from the UH-Tech “brawl” (lol) and take my chances with her in this girl fight.

1 Like

When did society turn into one big Jerry Springer show?

4 Likes

The trombone player in the background
lol

At the 41 sec mark the man in the Red Hat and blue shirt needs to be prosecuted for attempted murder. What a POS!

2 Likes

What league is this? Some dude at the end yelling, “World Star.” :rofl: For those not in the know that’s a site that shows all kinds of street fights. It’s the definition of the lowest common denominator.

Took a road trip last year from L.A. to Michigan. Stopped by Nebraska, Iowa State, and Iowa on way there. Mizzou, Kansas, and K State on way back.

Three places were way better than I imagined; Iowa, Nebraska, and K State. Manhattan was hilly and the campus architecture with all the rocks from the Flint Hills (I think that’s what the area was called) was pretty. A cool bar area called Aggieville was right off campus.

I was slightly disappointed with Kansas. Lawrence had more of a College Station vibe with sprawl and strip malls. It did have a Torchy’s.

Mizzou was the worst. Totally underwhelmed by the campus and town.

3 Likes

Our new brethren will make for great away games for us to attend !!! Can’t wait !!!