It’s a process people

I based my opinions on seeing both teams in person. Learning the run-n-shoot took time, sure. But I never saw a Pardee team look gassed. I started questioning conditioning during our game against Texas Tech last season. Our guys got tired and theirs did not. That said, what other possibilities are there for this string of 3rd quarter face-plants? Asking genuinely because I do not have any other ideas.

I agree with Northern if conditioning is the issue why are our problems primarily in the 3rd quarter or in the OU game in the 1st quarter.

1 Like

I, like a lot of other people, had high expectations coming into this season. I thought, just because we had CDH and King, that would automatically result in a great season. Obviously, that was unrealistic.

CDH should be given time. That’s only fair. I don’t know how this season will turn out, but if we can make a bowl game, that would be a very good result. I imagine next year will see more improvement, and in 2021, better still.

Let’s not forget that UCF was winless in 2015, and two years later went undefeated. I’m as disappointed as anyone, but as the thread title so correctly puts it, it’s a process. Let’s let it play out and see what happens.

1 Like

Lol at the people that thought this would be a great year. I don’t think you want a coach as much as you want an alchemist.

1 Like