It's officially "Told You So" week

I stand by my statement

Yeah, if we win this one, I’m back on the Dana Train-a. I don’t think expecting Dana to field a team capable of looking competent against decent (.500 or better, or P5) opponents is an unreasonable expectation.

6 Likes

Exactly.

This is the winning formula.

1 Like

This site has hit rock bottom.

2 Likes

Beware Kings, Priest, and Thieves

Hey, guys, I think y’all are way off topic now. Maybe back on topic and bicker about football?

Best ‘Told You So’ week ever.

1 Like

I was really surprised they didn’t keep the pressure on all game. They had enough tape to know it was a vulnerability.

Only thing I might caution, is that we made it to 7-1 under Levine and Applewhite as well before going 1-4 down the stretch. I dont think thats going to happen but I’d probably wait another week or two before hosting the I told you so trophy. Lets focus on getting to 9 wins and securing our spot in the CCG.

Good times…good times…lets see if we can knock them off on the road now!

2 Likes

I’m diabetic and have to visit the sand box frequently. During the Covid year, we attended every game, sat in the 3rd level, and despite having had 2 knee surgeries and still living with pain in the knee, I managed to stop on the way up, and make it thru only one more visit prior to the end of the game. IMHO, too much btchng . . . . .

1 Like