:
:
\ /
/

That’s supposed to be a down arrow

3 Likes

Believe Berman said it was a severe Ankle Sprain but don’t quote me on that

1 Like

No one will know anything further until UH announces an update. Then we will all know at once. Im thinking min 2-4 weeks probably. Just need ride the wave n keep winning like tonight.
#GoCoogs

7 Likes

Posted early, had to turn my head on the replay. Have had similar….hopefully 3-4 weeks is worst case scenario.

3 Likes

Unbelievable. Hard to think of another team sustaining a series of injuries like this.

Insert banging head against wall gif.

5 Likes

6 Likes

I am a trainer ligaments take 21 days to heal, but we all know that there are different degrees of severity! John Houston put him in boot, so that means it is not mild and he wanted get him non weight bearing as soon as possible.

10 Likes

Agree. I’m hoping for Kyler Edwards scenario. Where he came back 10-14 days back sooner than he should have. Per his quote !

Edit: he got hurt on 12/22. Came bk 01/05. He said it was supposed to be 4-6 week recovery.

3 Likes

I think Shead sits the next two games, with a potential return against UCF. That’ll give him about 2 weeks of gametime rest prior to the UCF game.

Edit : Replaced Tulsa with UCF. Mixed up the current game with the future game which shall take place.

1 Like

We have two home games then another week off so hopefully that helps our situation and maybe he can be back in a couple weeks. It takes a few days sometimes to tell how serious ankle sprains are.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Thejshead/status/1482563548849049604?t=t_mCp1bMIuRvWFT-01YmNA&s=19

19 Likes

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1482570008018497538?t=8VjD3o0ka6HMaC16dXoRZA&s=19

1 Like

Elvin was my option number 3.

Option one was playing Fabian a lot at the 3. And only play 7 guys. Just sounds unreasonable.

Number 2 was play Armbrester at the 3. I guess he’s not even close to being able to play meaningful minutes…… yet.

So. We’re down to throwing Elvin in the rotation. Wow.

1 Like

Not good

Maybe Robbie can play some with White and Carlton

1 Like

Our new uniforms.

10 Likes

He completely rolled it and could put NO weight on it. That’s a severe sprain. You can quote me on that.

1 Like

Back in the day " throwing down into Elvin" was “Book it”. :smiley:

2 Likes

Elvin will not be in the rotation, He is a walk on. 7 man rotation until Shead is back. Hopefully Armbrester can earn some minutes

2 Likes

Just seems like a bad idea. Especially with Kyler playing on a bad ankle.

We tip off in less than 72 hours. We need bodies. And guys to eat up some minutes.

1 Like