Jamal Shead injury

I’ll be the first one here to say i knew this was coming because of all the minutes our guys are getting. I hope coach decides to throw in someone with no min because at this point they need it.

Yeah but not 5 minutes in a game that was preceded by a week of rest…

1 Like

A blowout Tuesday will be nice so we can at least get Ryan, Robbie and Javier in the game to limit the minutes.

1 Like

If we are up by 20 with 3 minutes to go, Elvin gets in. Other scenario, we lose 2 more guards, he is in.

2 Likes

They can get a lot of treatments on him and see how his ankle responds. College age kids heal pretty quick.

3 Likes

How about our football team over the past few years, not counting this past year ? ? ? ? ?

Shead’s injury looked pretty bad, But he came out with a boot instead of non weight bearing on crutches, Hopefully he will fully recover quickly.

7 Likes

It’s the Jordan shoes :woozy_face:

5 Likes

are plain old nikes less injury inducing?

if were that desperate we should try playing in harden shoes lmao

Damn that looked like a dancer’s fracture. I certainly hope not. It’s not severe but you’re off of it for at least six weeks.

With a dancer’s fracture you can walk around in a boot. It’s just a matter of walking on one’s heel instead of toes.

–Section230Rocks

3 Likes

I’m like a pro on these things now cause I was drunk and decided to do a kick flip on my son’s skateboard one weekend. Lol.

3 Likes

Man, bad luck injuries sure are piling up for the Coogs. CKS and Kellen sure have their work cut out for them.

Exactly. My ankles are at least 20% looser than normal. Orthopedic surgeon to me. You need surgery Me: are you sure this will fix the issue. Him: at least it will help. I declined. I just tape my ankles even more add an Aircast. They are great.
I had these 25 years ago before DJO bought the company.

2 Likes

Yeah those freaking sprains are a pain. As someone who’s had multiple. You kind of become more prone after because the ligament gets loose and is unstable.

What i want to know is if it’s the fatigue that’s causing the sprains. Or just our dumb luck.

Did you see how he landed?

1 Like

Was first few mins of the game.

It’s crazy. It’s like they didn’t watch the game and want to come up with their own narrative. First it was the shoes, now it’s fatigue. :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Yeah but i mean from load throughout the week or games before. When he came down he was at an angle. Narrative?? What do I get by saying it was exhaustion? Or by you saying it’s not from any of those things. 3 of our guys have gotten ankle sprains and you want to say it’s a narrative.