James Harden gone from Rockets

Big trade with the Rockets getting lots of first round picks.

4 Likes

Probably the best thing- I’m interested to see what Wall and Cousins can do with some of the younger guys

3 Likes

Terrible move by the Nets gave up lots of picks.

4 Likes

Depending on whats going Kyrie it was a genius move for the Nets. You don’t need draft picks when you’ve got KD and Harden. I do think Kyrie complicates things but now they’re probably the best team in the East with or without him.

1 Like

Cousins is trash. Hope he is the next to go

1 Like

Tucker may be next to Philly

1 Like

Harden gone? Good!

4 Likes

for who

Cousins for Jokic !!!

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

W have 4 first rd picks and 4 swaps in the future that are not llottery protected. The swaps could pay off big time

2 Likes

Gotta hope for a NJ/BOS type deal (Pierce & KG) where someone gets hurt and our picks turn into high lottery picks.

In this case it could be getting hurt, declining performance and/or opting out as I think they can all opt out next year.

For Embid…straight up! :grinning::grin:

1 Like

I fail to see what this has to do with UHBB !

1 Like

Good riddance…maybe I can stand watching part of a Rockets game now, IF a sub-standard Hallmark Movie is on. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

There’s also a Texans thread in football section of CoogFans.

Yeah, that ain’t helping.

I don’t have a problem with the Pro sport discussion, I just wish there was another category for this on coogfans.

Harden sometimes worked out at UH? And attended UH games?

https://twitter.com/houstonfan00/status/1333854290717380615?s=19

1 Like

Once a hard arse, always a hard arse. Just saying.

They moved an XFL thread from Football to Other Sports. Maybe they should move all nonUH threads to Other Sports?

3 Likes

So all the talk is about the Nets and Rockets, which I get, but I think the Pacers and Cavs won this trade. If the Nets implode, then those picks might make the Rockets the winner.

2 Likes