Jonah Wilson

Coach use to yell …“Golly Ned” while the players on the sideline would do a voice over with real profanity . The players made sure Coach never heard them doing their bit. It was pretty funny !

1 Like

He has his short comings seeing the field but to say he is the level of these guys is ridiculous.

6 Likes

Did you think my comment suggested I want Tune benched? . . . . . .

No, even in my old age, I do still having the ability to comprehend the written word, though it seems to becoming a lost skill. I was just using a bit of sarcasm to poke fun at ALL of the people on here that have been screaming for Tune to being removed from the starting position for the past 4 years . . . . . maybe even the past 5 years . . . . .

1 Like

I would be surprised if we get Princewill. I think Mikal Harrison-Pilot and Jacoby Davis are probably the highest rated recruits we have a good shot at getting though it’s very possible there are some guys we’re in on that are playing it close to the vest.

Not at all… The ‘clipboard guy’s’ offensive playbook could devalue Tune even more in the eyes of the NFL plus it could save the guys life if he’s on the bench.

Jonah Wilson

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticle/College-football-2023-recruits-who-could-play-immediately-Dante-Moore-Cedric-Baxter-Zachariah-Branch-204364520/#204364520_5

9 Likes

JONAH WILSON, WR, HOUSTON
I could see a frosh Safety also having a huge year for UH.
Lots of options.

2 Likes

I’ve heard that he’s made a few good catches at practice already.

2 Likes