Judas is a snake 🐍 salesman

Touchdown OU

1 Like

Is Herman worse at UT than Sumlin at A&M? At least Sumlin won 10+ games and a Cotton Bowl one year with a Heisman winner. Herman’s Sugar Bowl win with 4 losses was a fluke. That UGA team didn’t want to be there after missing the playoff.

3 Likes

They think they are going to get Urban Meyer

1 Like

Meyer is no savior even if he wants to come back. He didn’t look so good his last year at OSU. Saban, if he was younger is the only coach I think is a guarantee to win with the Whorns. The list is short that can win in that cesspool from hell of boosters and arrogant fans.

Unless Meyer or Saban really wanted the extra money, why would anyone want to go there and coach? Both of those have plenty of money.

Texas simply doesn’t play as hard as OU. The Horn’s OL is soft.

1 Like

Time for TU to clean house. :grinning:

1 Like

How would UT out pay Alabama? Saban is going to make like 9 million this year, more next year. He got a 3 million dollar house fully paid by boosters. There is just no reason for him to leave and unless UT just does something stupid like a 10+ year contract that has him guaranteed millions into his 80s, they aren’t paying more than Alabama.

If I am Urban Meyer, I wouldn’t go back into coaching. He makes good money now without all the stress and has plenty of money. Why would anybody want to go into that situation in Austin who has already accomplished big things? UT is going to have to settle for G5 coaches with a big ego.

2 Likes

They might leave Tom in Dallas

Hello, Mack, is this Mack Brown. Hey Mack this is Chris Del Conte. Hey I was just wondering if you have given any thought about maybe coming back to the old 40 acres. You know get the old band back together. What? No I haven’t offered the job to Urban Meyers, Bob Stoops, Bill O’Brien, and Vince Lombardi. You know how rumors are and I’m pretty sure Vince is dead. No, you aren’t interested, ok. Hey if you could do me a favor though and keep our conversation under your hat, I don’t want Tom to find out. You know he believes he has his dream job and will retire here. Yeah, I agree, retirement can come at any time.

2 Likes

Saban ain’t going to UT. Who would leave the top program in the SEC for UT and the Big XII which is not very stable or deep? Plus, Saban is 68 - how long do they think he will coach?

But hey
Bill O’Brien is available

5 Likes

Both Lincoln and Tom deserve to be fired after this one. Lincoln is a moron.

2 Likes

Well I guess OU is going after Holgy.

3rd down and the opponent has no time outs with 2 mins left
you either run or throw something short like a screen. Lincoln doesn’t deserve to win this game but still hope he does.

Lincoln deserves to be fired. That was stupid.

2 Likes

So much for Lincoln to the NFL

2 Likes

It didn’t stop Kliff, he got fired and still hired to coach in NFL

3 Likes

UT tried this already, to woo Saban from Alabama, they came but said No to Texas. They won’t be wooed by the money, Saban and his Wife. He can retire at Alabama and don’t need Texas or their money.

1 Like

Herman saving his job

Please LET this Happen!!!

2 Likes

These announcers are insufferable

8 Likes