Judas is a snake šŸ salesman

That bathroom thing is disgusting.

1 Like

ā€˜Overratedā€™ not any more. Itā€™s pretty much universal at Texas that he must go. Iā€™ve noticed national media are starting to make rumblings (Wonder how that got started :sunglasses:).

Theyā€™re busy arguing over Nick and Dabo at this point. Some have suggested cheatingā€¦ to keep up. I guess some of their fans are so naive that they are clueless that Texas effectively wrote the book on that topic.

Texas and Herman deserve each other.

7 Likes

I guess. That insinuates a path exists in the first place, which Im not sure sure is the caseā€¦

1 Like

Getting Rings and Things, i bought into, so did the players.

2 Likes

610 was discussing Dabo being a HC candidate for the Texans and asking would his schtick work with pro players. Seth Payne said he thought it would since it is genuine. Then he said, as opposed to Tom Herman who will step on anyone to move up.

It was funny because I knew Herman would be the antithesis of Dabo in his example.

7 Likes

Johnny still trying to defend Herman.
What he did was came in and sold an attitude. It was fake but fortunately for him the players here were built for tough and very talented on defense. His fake act will not work as a retread or building up a program that starts with pre madonas in Austin because he has already shown his hand and it is not sustainable

6 Likes

Hermanā€™s hard ass approach worked well at UH with that talent that Tony left him. You have to give him credit, Tony did not meet expectations with that talent. Herman applied hardwork, discipline, and a determination to win (except when Tom was job hunting and lost focused) and he taught our Coogs how to be winners.

The Whorns have the facilities, the money, the fan support, and certainly the recruiting classes. But they have a soft culture among thie highly ranked athletes and an attitude that they should win just by showing up. Then when they donā€™t meet expectations their fans turn ugly and make it uncomfortable for any coach to win there when they are meeting expectations. We all knew Herman would end up failing at Texas, not because of Herman, but because of the Whorn culture and who they are. They are not winners but just Prima Donnas. Prima Donnas can get away with pure talent on a stage, but winners at the highest level of sports it takes a lot more than a Prima Donna is willling to deliver.

2 Likes

Rick Neuheisel said he needs to beat OU this weekend to save his job. He pointed out that UT hasnā€™t won 40 games in the last 4 years and hasnā€™t lived up to the standard UT fans and alumni expect. Teams like OU, LSU, Clemson, OSU, etc all have records reflective of their reputations but not UT. For example OU has won 47, OSU has won 49, LSU has won 42, Alabama has won 52, Clemson has won 55. Under Herman, UT has won only 30.

It was also pointed out how the NFL draft was not reflective of how his recruits were ranked as compared to other schools with similar recruit rankings. They arenā€™t happy on the 40 acres.

1 Like

The Whorns are on that L Train for losing and they donā€™t like Tom in Austin. I donā€™t believe it is a done deal if they lose to OU. There is a lot of parity in the Big 12 this year and the top three teams at the top of the conference right now are not used to be at the top of the conference. Tom could recover, but the more he loses the more difficult it becomes to win in Austin. Their fan base and donors are just A-holes and they can get nastier than most and when they donā€™t like a coach (and they donā€™t like Herman), it only gets worse.

Tomā€™s personality didnā€™t take as it did here at UH. Of course, Tom turned around a team that had been down since Sumlin and immediately turned them into a conference champ and NY6 bowl champion. Plus, as a fan base weā€™re more flexible and accepting than they are in Austin.

Knowing Tom and his big game winning abilities, he may be able to turn them around against OU. OU is certainly not OU and there is something wrong in Norman also under a guy who supposedly has been the next boy genius offensive mind and NFL wannabe like KK. OU has lost their toughness and they havenā€™t been a good D team since Stoops and it looks like they donā€™t have the talent they are use to getting under Stoops on the D side. Geez, look at the points their D has given up in the 2nd half of their losses against K-State and Iowa State.

Itā€™s probably a tossup, but remember, Herman has gotten the Whorns to play their best the last four years when Herman is taking a lot of incoming from their pathetic fan base. I would love to see the Whorns lose again against their arch rival, but OU is coughing up a lot of points in the 2nd half against historically 2nd tier programs in the Big 12, The Whorns offense this year is their strength and the D is again their liability. The same is said about OU.

I expect a high scoring, no D game and pretty much a tossup with who gets Big Mo in the 2nd have and who is best at closing. The Whorns are -3, but I think its a tossup. Iā€™ll be sure to enjoy it either way.

I hope they get beat down by OU

3 Likes

Who cares about Judas?
Can you all stop posting about this individual? Of course you have every right to do so but why?
The individual represents and works for the school that has blocked our entry into a Power Conference since the SWC imploded. They alone are responsible. Nobody else is.
Make no mistakes about it. Why did they get this individual in the first place?
History tells us the truth, nothing else. Some want to revise history(cancel culture) it would be so convenient to do so in this case.
We have ONE ENEMY and that is an unfriendly cow.
Well
This is according to wiki.
ā€œAre Longhorns dangerous?
Are the horns dangerous and have you ever seen anyone hurt by them? The horns are long and sharp but we have never seen anyone gored by a Texas longhorn . Occasionally when fighting amongst themselves they will hurt each other but this is a very rare occurrenceā€
So it is not the cow itself that is our enemy.
It is the rancher that thinks the world belongs to him. Does that sound familiar?
The enemy has had that self belief of entitlement as soon as another university dared to break grounds. Does that sound familiar?

3 Likes

You want us Coogs to stop taking about Herman, our former money hungry, job hopping and power hungry coach that dropped us like a rock for the prettier girl down the street for far more money and fame only to have his legs taken out by the Evil Empire?

Good luck with that!

Weā€™re enjoying his journey into the Whorn abyss from hell. Way too much fun for some of us! :grin:

6 Likes

Fair enough but he is surely not worth it.
We should add the carā€™s name that he left at the airport to Judas.

Hereā€™s a good read on todayā€™s game In my mind it will be all O and little D especially coming down the stretch.

We all know from our own Coog history, you must play D to be a goid to excellent team and neither of these 2 have shown any D so far.

1 Like

Go Soonersā€¦I mean that from the bottom of my heart!

8 Likes

Herman has over 5 million reasons to embrace COVID-19.

1 Like

Iā€™ve enjoyed browsing surly horns the last couple of years and I think you guys would too.

1 Like

Judas silver coins at Texas are running out.

4 Likes

OU has QB issues.

1 Like

Whyā€™d they switch? That apartments.com commercial thoughā€¦ :crazy_face:

2 Likes