Just for fun. Brand loyalty. Favorite brands?

We ate a lot of Brown’s chicken growing up.

1 Like

Fiesta bolillos for just dinner bread. Baked fresh throughout the day. Crusty on the outside. Light on the inside. 25 cents a piece.

When it comes to baking Hispanic people are the culinary French of the southwest.

1 Like

John Deere, ABU-Garcia, Casey’s, Whitey’s Ice Cream, Tito’s, Busch Light, Portillo’s, Lou Malnati’s, Milwaukee Tools, Carhartt, Ariat.

1 Like

This was the spot I chose for my first Chicago style pizza in Chicago. Did not disappoint.

Klondike bar

1 Like

Webber Grill.

1 Like

I like them too. The original Webber is iconic.

1 Like

Post-Halloween Update: Almond Joy. Forgot how much I love those.

1 Like

Does anyone remember when Crush only came in lemon and orange and wasn’t carbonated?

They used to sell it out of the coke machines at our public golf course. It was awesome.

I have a set of Golden Bear clubs I got in 1976. I can still hit the woods (yeah, real persimmon woods) better than the big head metals. Of course at 74, my distance has taken a hit, but that has more to do with my age and not the clubs. I know the new stuff is supposed to be so much better, but I just love those clubs and the beauty of the woods.

Chess king, mervyn’s

Still carry a Ben Hogan 3 wood persimmon “speed slot” in my bag. It’s my go-to club in windy, dry conditions. If fact, bought a used second one just in case something happens.

I’ve got Macgregor Eye-O-Matic persimmon 1, 3 and 4 woods.

You can never go wrong with:

and this unforgettable kitchen masterpiece

Disclaimer:
Mine still works wonders after all these years. Thank you Mr. Popeil.

All of the ones that I found in my kids’ Halloween bags had the joy extracted and replaced with coconut!

1 Like

I love my LARGE Showtime Rotisserie.

I make stuff in it at least a handful of times each year.

I hope it never breaks, because the company is now out of business and I won’t be able to get another one.

The Men’s Clubs.

1 Like

I have had mine since it came out and still works as well as the day I bought it. I still remember fondly the day I bought it. Thank you Ron Popeil.

Here he is with mine.

Any of you Coogs enjoy Tito’s Vodka brand occasionally ? I don’t drink hard liquor, so that’s not why I’m asking.

I don’t drink Vodka very often, but when I need it for a cocktail, vodka and tonic, etc., Tito’s is my vodka of choice.

Helps the local economy and is “texas loyal” for one…

Also, because it’s a corn vodka, as opposed to a russian grain vodka or polish potato vodka, you get a sense of “Americanism” in the same way that Bourbon is American corn whiskey!

1 Like