Just saying 😀

Too soon? :face_with_monocle:

WAY too soon

According to TeamRankings, UH is favored in all of the remaining games, yet they forecast us to finish the regular season with 3 losses

8 Likes

Especially, if we run into PAC refs again… :rofl:

8 Likes

Or the Temple “Tie Refs”.

2 Likes

I know. But someone had to do it. It might as well be me.

For entertainment purposes only. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

So i looked at our Road Games in the AAC.

Alot of them are during the week. Unlike last season where almost all big road game was a weekend game

I think its definitely possible for an undefeated AAC regular season

I was at that game… Was not happy driving back to Jersey that night…

2 Likes

if we can get past virginia and alabama and then stay healthy a regular season undefeated is possible because the schedule isnt as difficult in the aac this year….But there are sooo many ifs along the way

2 Likes

Or the Alabama “not goaltending” refs

6 Likes

If we only had a 7-footer!

9 Likes

I anticipate a couple of slip-ups. I’m looking at that UVA game as a potential L. I’m ok with that as long as it’s not a blow-out.

4 Likes

@JohnnyCougar

Yes, and thank you for jinxing us.

Randy it may be too soon, but at least it is better than asking “WILL WE DROP IN THE RANKINGS BECAUSE WE ONLY BEAT OREGON BY 10!

5 Likes

I like how you think Johnny!

1 Like

1 for 20 beyond the arc…

1 Like

Too soon for now, if we make it past the UVA game still unbeaten then it’s a possibility

We have increased depth and talent compared to last year while most of the AAC hasn’t much improvement or got worse compared to last year

Are you saying we might be the first to go undefeated and not be national champions…?

I love coach but damnnnn… Lol

12 Likes

Now that’s funny! Classic Sampson!

Disclaimer lest I’m taken too seriously, we have a very good, deep and talented team coached by a living legend but I’m mostly just trolling you guys on my Polly trolley :railway_car:

I know we’ll probably lose a game or two, Virginia and Alabama are no joke, but running the table is in the realm of possibilities. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

©Copyright 2017 Coogfans.com