Kansas Game Attendance Predictions

Until we have a night game there will be attendance problems.

This was true over 50 years ago. In the ‘Dome.

At best 1000 Kansas fans attend. At best.

27,500 or so.

2 Likes

It cracks me up. The slightest sprinkle and people start a stampede for cover.

2 Likes

STOP making excuses for UH fans, until we are in B12, until the weather is perfect, until the opponent is good, until we have the perfect season. Let the students come in and fill all they want, we can start over with a newer, younger, no excuse fan that has energy and excitement for UH.

1 Like

I would rather watch a game in the rain than the sun beating down on me with high temps / humidity

7 Likes

3 Likes

28k. Tune held the ball too long on the 3rd down in the second quarter. Otherwise 32k. Also take away 3k due to that personal foul.

4 Likes

Looks like visiting end zone is wide open whereas a few days ago it was SOLD out??? So now I’m thinking 23-25 at best, so disappointing I’m tired of Houston fans we don’t deserve to be in the Big 12 with our crappy attendance

Good news it looks like the rain is going to clear out on Friday. Should be a beautiful day for football Saturday.

3 Likes

I posted this on the other thread, but I am a psychopath and counted every green dot available. Even with the additional seats there are only a little over 4,000 tickets available. Obviously have to factor in 3rd party tickets, no shows, etc. but could be a damn good turn out. Especially if the weather clears up early!

4 Likes

I’m expecting a good turnout. Season home opener, coming off a 12-2 year, undefeated P5 opponent in town and the weather should be manageable for a September game.

Fans that don’t show up on Saturday I don’t know what they are saving it for. Remaining home games are Rice, Tulane, USF, Temple and Tulsa. This Kansas game is probably our toughest/best home game this entire year unless we are fortunate enough to host a conference championship game at the end of the year.

I expect a crowd of 26,969.

4 Likes

You’re probably really close and that’s pathetic.

2 Likes

It’s gonna be 30 over

that makes as much sense as some of the moaners and groaners that would be salivating all over CDH and crew except for the one play that cost us the win. One play is all these semi-fans are worth.

1 Like

(Or 31,500)

1 Like

How many season tickets did we sell?

Is the student section 5,000 or 7,500 this year?

Add those two together and that’s the floor.

22000 plus 5k students plus walk ups. It will be 30k or more

2 Likes

Can expand to 7500 if needed.

If 7500 students show up inside the stadium, I will be impressed.

3 Likes