Kansas Game Attendance Predictions

With the number of season tickets they say we have sold (20,000+), 7,500 students, and at least 1000 or so visiting fans, we would just need 1500 non-season ticket holders to buy tickets to hit 30,000.

Show up and cheer.

Go Coogs!!

1 Like

If you look on Stubhub though, someone bought 22 season tickets in the 300s section.

Who knows if they’ll show up.

My five all got sold behind the student section.

1 Like

I was hoping we might get a KU fan to visit the board. I wonder how big the KU alum base is in Houston? Got to be few

1 Like

My neighbor is one and her daughter currently goes there.

Mid 20s in seats. We’d be over 30 in seats if we could’ve beaten TT

We all understand, butts in the seats in Houston is all based on winning.

I know they will have recruits at the game including a solid defensive back from Ridge Point we once offered.
My bet is that they travel well

Maybe in preparation for Big XII opponents next season? This season is a loss for them but maybe they can turn a profit if UH is lucky to host OU or UT before they exit.

Yep over 30 k for sure then once in big 12, we will get over 30k and some sell outs. It will be rocking.

Things are gonna change where it’s an event bc big time opponents.

I hate arguing about butts in seats…too hard to estimate and so many people are walking around and in the shade. Official attendance is all that matters in my book.

3 Likes

Its the only thing that will be in the books

1 Like

I will judge based on the number of tickets (not) being given away here. 31,587.

1 Like

I think we can count on 35k+ based on our conference and our opponents in the Big 12. A big reason is that Houston has a ton of alumni from all over the place, and they’ll want to come watch their teams.

You’ve gotta think that the games against OSU, Tech, TCU, Baylor and BYU will be our highest-attended games. And honestly, I could see 15-20% of that crowd coming to support the other team.

3 Likes

Whatever the number is, add 4. Me and the wife are going and got a buddy and his fiancé to go with us as well.

6 Likes

Experience has taught me to get seats in the lower bowl row 18 and up.

• Always in the shade and slight cover for rain, and
  • great view of the whole field and plays
  • chair backs
  • Also wait till today or Saturday to get best price for the tickets.

Just picked them up for $45 each online

I laugh at all the noobs on the concourse with my $20 beer on my belly :nerd_face:

1 Like

30,317 attendance

2 Likes