Kendric Davis - Memphis

Congrats … Sasser and Davis both make the midseason Wooden Award list.

I agree. I don’t consider Scarlett Johansen the hottest chick in the room. Just the one with the best face, %#, and #%.

One was Mike Warren of UCLA. He went from All-American in 1964 to TV and movies. He played a cop on TV.

Davis had 42 points the other night for Memphis in a losing cause.

Sasser had 31-points for the # 1 team in the nation, The University of Houston.

Looks like the Harris kid for USF is playing well, too.

Davis - 21 ppg
Sasser - 17 ppg
Harris - 16 ppg

Go Coogs!

If Memphis finishes 3rd place for the league, i think Sasser will beat him out for AAC POY.

I know SMU finished 3rd last year, and KD won it.

But, typically its the best player, from the top 2 teams in the AAC

Since AAC inception a few outliers (Precious Achiuwa in 2019-2020 on an average Memphis team)

Just depends. They definitely can’t finish worse than 3rdand him get it.

Funk, you are a slutty fan

4 Likes

Typically they just take the best non UH player. The coaches conspire against us. Rob should’ve won that award, same with Corey. The fact that they only gave Q a co-POY was criminal as well.

7 Likes

I respect Kendric Davis’ perseverance to attain his Bachelor of Transfer Degree in Basketball.

6 Likes

Didn’t make it to the NBA? Not great then! Good, solid player? Yeah, maybe! But great? Nah! Definitely not a 5th year college basketball player! A G-leaguer?

Davis with a buzzer-beater to beat Temple.

Looks like the two Houston-area kids, Davis and Williams, carry the whole team. As they go, Memphis goes.

1 Like

Kendric Davis show tonight, 27/7/11. Penny took him out of the game early before he could get his triple double.

Can’t wait until he shows up to Fertitta Center. We need the students to be loud and proud!

So great to get game by game updates on Davis at memphis. Can’t wait for the next one :confused:

3 Likes

Can not wait to crush his soul in Feb.

2 Likes

It is Memphis week…

Forget about all the good things I said about Kendric Davis this year.

I hope he has an off night and struggles offensively against the Cougars!

Let’s hope and pray that The University of Houston comes out victorious!

Go Coogs!

5 Likes