"Kentucky"

Havent gotten past round of 32 since 2019. Covid year really changed their trajectory…

I know Bradshaw had injuries.

If you’re a 5 star, yes, Duke & Kentucky can be great for your brand

But, will they develop you enough…

Sheppard & Dillingham got their shine. But Wagner, Edwards, Bradshaw kinda took a back seat. Now, their season is over

And Kentucky has 5 new freshmen coming in next year…so whole new roster next yr

1 Like

Has Calipari just given up or something? They should go undefeated w/ that class

1 Like

They need to recruit 6 stars and 8 footers.

16 Likes

I try to not care about Kentucky

7 Likes

He’s still all in on draft night. The other part of his job maybe not so much anymore

Obama jinxed them

2 Likes

Thought original title “Kenstucky” was intentional because they are stuck with that clown

3 Likes

Losing in the first round of the NCAA tournament…Kentucky’s five star recruits new version of One and Done.

8 Likes

Imagine what DJ Burns would have done to their “bigs” if they would have gotten to round 2

1 Like

Calapari is slowly morphing into Penny Hardaway……. It’s a Memphis Thing :sunglasses:

2 Likes

It was, IDK why mods changed it

2 Likes

https://x.com/bluebloodsbias/status/1770991368766448073

10 Likes

Me when I heard him say that at the end of the interview:

IMG_1929

10 Likes

The game has changed. These 5 star one and dones are nice to have but they don’t win championships. Experienced senior laden teams do.

7 Likes

Jimbo and Calipari new fishing buddies.

It’s Kensucky.

1 Like

Drake curse lives on…Drake i support you repping the city of houston but dont wear that UH jersey, we dont want the Kentucky curse

2 Likes

Its nice if you bring one or two but these fools like Duke and Kentucky bring like 4 or 5 per class lol. And get caught up too young having to play them quite the minutes right away.

It helps the brand more than on the court!!!

1 Like

:rofl::joy:

Post of the day!!

Kentucky is suffering from the same issues that a lot of the SEC football programs are starting to suffer from: their NIL game is lacking.

UK will be hard pressed to compete with a Michigan, Duke or UNC or even a UH in the NIL game because they do not have the alumni and fan base to support large NIL payouts.

A lot of the current “power schools” in college sports are going to be in for a rude awakening. That is what Saban was really saying to Congress. If the players only care about money and not “development”, then Bama, Ole Miss, Miss State, UK, and many others won’t be able to compete long term.