Kiyron Powell now 6’10

They’re a cheap meal in a hurry on the way home!

5 Likes

Don’t compare it to tacos…just think of it as a crunchy flat sandwich.

2 Likes

How about “in 2 months” . . . . .

1 Like

I remember when they were 2 for $.99 . . . . . Now they are 2 for $1.49 . . . . . and I’m told inflation is only 8 percent . . . . .

2 Likes

And they’re cheap too.

I guess because of the mystery, moldable putty-like high grade “meat” that’s in them.

Whatever it is, it puts pounds on your body and hair on your chest.

One of my favorite school selection press conferences. A smile a mile wide with great expectations. I hope he leaves campus a legend. I know how excited I was that day…

4 Likes

Powell may get minutes ahead of Francis.

Clearly Chaney, Roberts, and Walker will be the top Big Men.

I came to read about Powell but I am staying for the JITB taco talk.

9 Likes

I have a theory about the creation of the JitB taco. Executive asks employee to create a new super cheap menu item for the late night crowd. Employee comes back with the taco. Executive looks at it and says this is horrible. This rough tasteless tortilla and meat paste is gross and damn near inedible. Employee says watch this and throws it in the deep fryer.

6 Likes

Actually the correct should be '‘Soccer goalies’ instead of soccer so as not to endanger tearing their acl’s .That was Hakeem’s position

3 Likes

Fond memories of a car full of HS football team linemen hitting the Box around 10pm for a sack full of tacos per person.

1 Like

:thinking: :rofl:

1 Like