LB Zamar Kirven enters the transfer portal

No. Because Holgorsen is paid a lot of money, everything wrong is his fault. And Tune’s. You need to read this board more closely.

3 Likes

The problem is that when you cut ties with a kid, what kind of alternative does he have? Here’s an example of what can happen. In fact, it’s the 2nd example. K’Darian Smith.

It is a fine line our coaches have to walk

7 Likes

Yeah. Both K’Darian and Zamar contributed to our defenses. Wish things could have turned out better for them. Especially K’Darian, he was well-liked by the team.

2 Likes

Would have been greater if no one had been killed!

3 Likes

Was wondering Sir, if you knew the parents of these 2 individuals on very close basis. If not then very uncalled for comment. #PigeonHole

2 Likes

Jfournet,
That’s the same trash we have been hearing from some people for years, and it’s pure B*ST. To say those young men were products of bad parenting was uncalled for, but typical…

Saban on 2nd chances

https://247sports.com/Article/Nick-Saban-comments-second-chances-Muhsin-Muhammad-reaction-Alabama-Michigan-State-134838332/

1 Like

I correct my previous comment, his parents did a great job of raising him

4 Likes

Bunghole?

Is an ahole the same as an ebony orb?

If your bunghole looks like an ebony orb–maybe it’s time to see the doctor.

2 Likes

Lol

Derek was very good friends with KD. He was a nice kid and a good teammate.

6 Likes

There’s also a lot more to the reasons they were let go from the team. More than we all know publicly. Second chances were given. Unfortunately, it didn’t work out with two great players.

11 Likes

I was on the track team with K’Darian in high school, he seemed liked a good guy who got along with everyone.

5 Likes

He was , Derek was devastated when he passed. In fact the game against USF when he ran it back and pointed to heaven, he said it was for KD. That’s how much it affected him.

18 Likes
1 Like

Does good job of detailing what actually happened and where his downhill spiral started. Truly tragic.

1 Like

I hope our o line this season is as effective as chronicles paywall.

2 Likes

You’re hoping someone can spend a few minutes figuring out our scheme and walk on through? :grinning: