Lincoln Riley fails to take UH's O-Line Coach Brandon Jones

Looks like he’s gone

https://twitter.com/BruceFeldmanCFB/status/1471929566599864323?t=4veSUwg0Xf2vNg3xt0fnJA&s=19

1 Like

I wonder who we can get to replace him

1 Like

How about our very own Mike Bloesch from NTSU for the role? Knows the Offense, is an player/coach alum, and is great at his job. What more could you ask for?

University of North Texas Athletics

Mike Bloesch - Football Coach

Mike Bloesch was named the Mean Green’s co-offensive coordinator and offensive line coach in January 2020. He was promoted to offensive coordinator and primary play caller ahead

12 Likes

I’m actually pretty confident Holgorsen will find a good replacement for this one.

13 Likes

Coogfans wanted him fired, so they should be happy

10 Likes

Next coach up…

Tom Herman-- :ok_man::man_shrugging::raising_hand_man:

1 Like

Good one.

I’d shout Barrick Nealy but he’s a QB coach.

Played under Dimel here, Bailiff at Texas State, and Herman at Texas State.

Led my HS to State as QB coach. Was an amazing mentor all around and universally loved by students on that end. Mentored SMHS students to Ivies, cares about academics. Yeah. Good coach.

Currently coaches at UTEP, was temporarily at UTSA but I think he stayed behind.

2 Likes

There was a time California was a paradise. Now it has the most aggressive/violent panhandlers with homeless tents everywhere. Want to watch a grown man take a dump in the middle of the street in broad daylight? California baby!

12 Likes

Where is the city without panhandling?

1 Like

Aggressive panhandling is the difference. Only city worse is Toronto.

1 Like

I used to live in LA for about a year and one night while I was driving back home with my brother from work I saw a naked he/she streaking in front of my car! At first my brother was wondering why I slammed on the brakes so hard, but then once the naked highly make-upped dude came into full view of the car headlights he knew why I slammed on the brakes so hard. We were driving on a small dark street through a populated area (An apartment complex I believe) and that was when that he/she flashed by us. He was a big dude too, maybe standing around 6’3" tall. I looked at my brother and said, “Only in LA!”

Although I’ve only lived in LA for about a year, it was a time I would never forget. Homeless people, dogs, and cats everywhere! Behind every bush or hedge there were homeless people sleeping in them or next to them. Public parks become homeless camps where endless numbers of tents dotted the landscapes. Miles and miles of tents lined the sides of streets, making LA probably the world’s largest Tent City — although the San Francisco/Oakland area could give LA a run for its money in regard to holding “The World’s Largest Tent City” title.

You may find people pooping outside here and there once in a great while in any American city, such as when people have to poop when they’re out fishing or hunting, but in LA and other parts of California pooping outside is something many people do on a regular basis! They got to! Where else can you poop when you’re homeless and you smell so bad that the people working at the stores would chase you out if you come into their store looking and smelling the way you do! Also in LA store owners and workers are notorious for refusing to let you use their restroom if you’re not a paying customer. So you find many people simply do their business on the back of the stores. Here, take a look of this video of LA’s Tent City here (Some of you might be in for a shock):

4 Likes

I haven’t written that much about LA and I lived here since 2002. Lots of tents everywhere its true. Also tons of people making tons of money too. More nice cars than tents

1 Like

Maybe it’s time for public toilets and baths for the less fortunate, it’s not just for there sake but all our sakes to prevent public diseases.

2 Likes

That’s the part that bothers me the most. How can the people that have so much that they are living in excess allow their fellow man to live in such squalors? I’m not just talking about LA or California, I’m talking about our country as a whole.

3 Likes

That is a long complicated answer, and one we probably won’t solve on Coogfans. Though we could write long, long posted about it.

2 Likes

So Brandon is opting out of the bowl game?

1 Like

We should go poach Matt Mattox from UTSA.

3 Likes

That sounds like a good one.