Lincoln Riley fails to take UH's O-Line Coach Brandon Jones

Hunters the #1 center in the country

Maybe he had an affair with the dudeā€™s wife.

4 Likes

As for now, he is still at UH

2 Likes

Especially in the ā€œMorningsā€ .

Thereā€™s a lot of upside in staying put, maybe moreso than moving, but that obviously depends on what his longer-term goals are. Heā€™s got a good thing going here, for sure.

That only happens in Cali, sure. The things you believe when you never leave the basement

4 Likes

That doesnā€™t mean he wonā€™t leave

Iā€™d read that the Tulsa offensive line coach was going to USC with Riley. Either this article is wrong or something happened in Tulsa.

1 Like

I had forgotten about that. Riley having to search for an OL coach whose wife he hasnā€™t slept withā€¦allegedly.

5 Likes

Nobody is denying that California is the most beautiful state with Alaska.
Does California have the best standards of living?
You decide.

For our wedding anniversary we went to San Francisco. I was walking on the sidewalk pointing out a shop across the street. My wife said ā€œIā€™m a little busy trying avoid this guyā€™s peeā€. Sure enough, dude just pssing on the sidewalk. That was 7 years ago.

Youā€™re telling me itā€™s improved? Dude climb out of your earthquake shelter

11 Likes

Iā€™ve worked in downtown Houston for nearly 30 years.

Iā€™ve seen plenty of turds on the sidewalk and homeless men peeing in corners (and those fountains on the north endā€“donā€™t mess with the water in those fountains!).

10 Likes

No Iā€™m saying every city has that

1 Like

Some more than others.

1 Like

The smell walking past those fountains sometimes. My goodness.

1 Like

Guess we donā€™t want to take any of our recuits on a downtown tour.

6 Likes

:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

6 Likes

He did a pretty good job turning Josh Jones into our best O-line prospect since Vollmer.

I wonder if all of Rileyā€™s recent scumbaggery could keep Jones on HOUSTONā€¦:thinking: