Linda Livingstone

Being floated to replace Bowlsby. In what universe is this even a serious consideration?

This has to be just Baylor shenanigans to polish up their dirty recent history.

2 Likes

Oh that would be disgusting.

3 Likes

Lady must be interested in the job… Mack being floated as a possibility, as well,

The Baylor grifters are out in force. Why don’t they throw in Briles?

5 Likes

Does UH get a vote?

1 Like

One thing I see is Baylor trying to be the alpha dog in in the new B12

4 Likes

Great, Rape U leading the pack.

6 Likes

NONE of those people are a serious consideration, cmon

1 Like

Its not my list. Its what B12 media are saying.

Good question.

Didn’t someone post our Big 12 contract?

That should definitely be in there.

Commissioners are Agents that represent the collective interests of the University’s presidents.

They are supposed to be aligned in what the majority want.

What I hear of Ms Livingstone she’s a pretty dynamic person well respected and she’s a former athlete. She lifted Baylor to another level, she’s Rockstar like our President.

3 Likes

Dr. Livingstone, I presume?

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/StatBoyDrew/status/1511515492678262788

Oliver Luck would be a no-brainer

3 Likes

I vote Mattress Mac.

5 Likes

He’ll at least “save you money”

3 Likes

Sure seems weird that a university president would leave her spot to be the commissioner. I can see the AD’s moving on, but the president thing seems odd. Interesting that Baylor and TT have candidates, but no one from Kansas or OK.

1 Like

B12 is Texas centric conference, will always be as long there’s a B12. The power lies in Texas. I think the current Texas members will play nice with our partners unlike Bevo

I agree. UH really has no axe to grind. With the exception that rape is rape and should be punished as such.

1 Like

Luck is the right choice

2 Likes

Everyone should be trying to be the one who owns the conference. I don’t trust the other schools. We’re moving to take over with all the resources in line for us.

I’m not trying to play nice when they excluded us 2 times and wanted to exclude us a 3rd time last year only because Tillman called a group of senators. I don’t care about any of the other schools. And Baylor if they get their president in there will have favoritism just like Luck with WVU.

2 Likes