Looking ahead to 22-23

There is obviously a reason staff hasn’t let him do so publicly yet. Last year the transfers were done deals for weeks before public as well.

If he doesn’t, he won’t play here.

1 Like

Will players be required to wear boxing gloves ? ? ? ? ?

Texas A&M plays @Tulane next year.

11/30/2022. Big game for Tulane & the AAC

1 Like

That OOC is just begging for A&M to get snubbed again tbh. Outside of Tulane and Memphis on the road there isn’t really that many potential resume builders

There is in the SEC. They just can’t go on a 10 game losing streak again.

Any of these kids seriously considering UH?

#6 ron holland

1 Like

He considered UH but is going to his dream school, Duke.

I knew Holland was…… who else?

Some of the others may not be top 60 at this moment but with good tournaments maybe before all is said and done.

Chris Johnson from Elkins and Jacolb Cole from Bellaire

3 Likes

Buzz still didn’t learn from last year’s schedule. At least we get to see grown ass man crying again next year.

1 Like

Question?

I have seen LeDramas kid play a few times on TV……not seeing anything to deserve that ranking….have I just seen him in three so so games or is he vastly overrated?

Their schedule is fine….it sucks, but being in the SEC the conference schedule is plenty strong….as Joprior suggested, just can not lose 9 or 10 in a row.

Yup. If we’re being honest Rutgers, Oklahoma, and Michigan shouldn’t have even been considered for the dance either, the B12 move can’t come soon enough seeing how easy it is to make the dance as a power team lmao

Staff stopped recruiting both

2 Likes

Wesley Yates

2 Likes

Kornelius Jefferson is ranked #70 on Rivals. I would say we’re the favorites.

2 Likes

Don’t think Yates is coming here.

1 Like