Looking ahead to 22-23

Please let it be George Washington. Please!

1 Like

Why is Jared McCain listed at both #30 and #57?

the 1st one is the new one, the one before is the old one 

1 Like

Does the name George Woodard sound familiar? ATM running back. Coaches didn’t like his “weight” so they had him hydrostatically weighed. His percentages were that of a wide receiver although he was 6’ and 280#. Frankly, Bishop won’t care how MUCH Lofton weighs. He will be more concerned with his body composition vs his cross sectional muscle mass. If Bishop is training him Lofton’s weight could actually go up while his fat percentage goes down.

3 Likes

His weight is not going to go up from where it currently is. yes body composition is what matters but he isn’t going to be in a good position there either.

Once he gets on a better nutritional routine with our conditioning he will lose weight while adding lean body mass and be quicker, stronger and jump higher.

4 Likes

Terrance Arceneaux highlights. His jumpshot looks smooth

Imagine a lineup of Shead, Sasser, Mark, Arceneaux & Jarace Walker

Arceneaux is 6’7" with close to a 7’0" wingspan.

9 Likes

Soft shot. If he could develop a running six-footer he could lead the league in scoring a la KD.

KD’s shot is soft like that. And it’s why he gets the roll and bounce on so many of his shots.

4 Likes

Hes got to get his handles A LOT better to be a KD type. A realistic comp for him would be OG anunoby

1 Like

The same thing happened to me with some other pants

His upside is Higher than Mark’s. Glad everyone is seeing my vision :nerd_face:

KmoneyKhris Money

6h

Hes got to get his handles A LOT better to be a KD type. A realistic comp for him would be OG anunoby

FunkMasterMillunsPresident and CEO of the Broome Fan Club

8h

Soft shot. If he could develop a running six-footer he could lead the league in scoring a la KD.

KD’s shot is soft like that. And it’s why he gets the roll and bounce on so many of his shots.

From OG to KD comparasions. Love to see it!

Yeah I’m still not playing TA over Mark right now so don’t put me in that category.

3 Likes

I’m referring to your “Until Mark proves me wrong ala Tune i’m a bigger fan of Arceneaux than Mark.” TA hasn’t even bounced a ball in a Coogs jersey. And has a lot of work to do, as Sampson has said.

4 Likes

TA does have feathery touch on his jumper, needs to really improve his ball handling tho, especially his left hand.

1 Like

What’s going to dictate how much playing time any of these new kids see is how good they are defensively (individually and the rotations) and their rebounding. Comes down to how quickly they can pick things up and meet Sampson’s expectations.

1 Like

Is it just me or does it look like Tramon has grown some???

3 Likes

Roberts is definitely 6’8 now.

2 Likes

What does that mean?? He grew against his wishes?

2 Likes

Grew in width

2 Likes

From that angle TM looks to be as tall as Roberts 
.maybe it’s my eyes.

1 Like

Or the fact that he’s standing closer to the camera.

5 Likes