Looking ahead to SMU game . . . .

IMHO, this “Looking ahead to SMU game” is where the Cougar football team has been since last Saturday about 8:00 PM . . . . .

3 Likes

Sure, you go with that.

3 Likes

Looking ahead…they won’t make the mistakes UConn did. We might get rolled at home. SMH.

2 Likes

Looking behind, the run game better get back up to speed if we want to look forward to beating SMU.

2 Likes

They should beat us. They’re better than us at almost every position. But SMU sucks too. Definitely not top 25 material. Hopefully we can stay within the spread because our offensive skill players (healthy ones) aren’t very good right now.

1 Like

Our coaching isn’t very good either.

1 Like

I’m guessing Tune plays Thursday

1 Like

Your constant crying is growing very old.

I’m not in love w the Dana hire either but its reality. Be a man about it.

Grown man carrying on like you do is undignified and ruins it for others.

Had a bunch of links to post today on various topics but think I’ll take off till monday.

Can we try to grow up some in the meantime?

14 Likes

Well if sMU is not good then temple must be really bad which puts us…

2 Likes

Buechelle is going to light up this cougar defense. It is going to be ugly. I’m surprised to see temples defense look like they’re just standing around.

1 Like

Team is gonna be on a short leash on my TV Thursday night. I’m not gonna just sit there and watch us lose to SMU, I have better things to do. 10+ point margin and I’m out. Benefits of being OOTC.

1 Like

SMU is legit. They’re better than Cincy for sure. They still have to line up and play. Forget the underdog role, time to play spoiler! Ruin their run!

6 Likes

Hopefully Tune is ready to go. Need him to even have a shot.

5 Likes

Agreed friend.

1 Like

I agree.

In watching the Temple game we will need to survive the initial offensive onslaught by SMU and then claw back like the OU and Cincy games. Holding out hope Tune can go on Thursday and we add something to the wildcat scheme

1 Like

We did not claw back that well in the losses to ou and cinci

2 Likes

He won @UConn. With a 3rd string QB. It wasn’t pretty but I will take an ugly win any day over a loss @UConn cough 2015 cough

9 Likes

2015 UConn would have won today.

1 Like