Looking ahead to SMU game . . . .

UConn played Illinois tough and Illinois beat Wisconsin today. Not every day will be your day so you always take the W.

4 Likes

Who is it that’s touting the strength of this conference this year? The SMU team I saw against Tulsa was barely better than an unmitigated disaster. I don’t think Cincy is a top 25 caliber team, although they climbed 4 places by beating us. Temple sucks. UCF isn’t as good as advertised. Navy? Meh…UH…bad.

Maybe Memphis can beat 7-6 Wake Forest in a bowl this year and pump up our SOS.

Cancel that…insert Tulane for Memphis. The Tigers will be playing Toledo somewhere…or Hawaii.

I DON’T EVEN WANT to think of the SMU game …

They are slowing shredding Temple’s vaulted defense and making the owls 2nd coming of WorthlessBurger QB look actually human …

Our ONLY chance will be against Memphis and Navy and Tulsa …

Against UCF they should just take in the theme parks and state their bus broke down on the way to the stadium

1 Like

Maybe we can get up for a Thursday night TV game, if not we will get shelled.

Attendance will be awful…sub 20k?

2 Likes

Hopefully, the short week will help us.

1 Like

Playing at home will too, I hope. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Wow…attendance worries a week B4 the game !!!

It’s just a few days away.

Losing to SMU at home is simply unacceptable. They better figure out what they are doing.

Tell that to TCU!

2 Likes

Seeing as SMU could only manage to announce 23k as an undefeated top 20 team playing a 5-1 team with a 6pm kickoff, don’t count on many SMU fans helping the numbers.

1 Like

That’s SMU team is solid in all phases. They are definitely going to steam roll us. SMU will probably win this conference and play NY6. Let that sink in…

Let it sink in that SMU & Baylor are a combined 14-0.

1 Like

UH seems to be playing to the level if the competition. I hope to see a better performance on Thursday

3 Likes

have ya’ll seen their interviews…they are very cocky right now

1 Like

We better score some points if we have a prayer of competing in this one.

1 Like

We have a shot if Tune plays. If not…

1 Like

Of course. 2015 UCONN went to a bowl game, and 2019 UH was depleted and starting a true freshman walk on QB.

1 Like

Right. I don’t think this UH team ain’t looking ahead of nothing other than that team they’re playing that day. They’re not good enough to pull off that type of shenanigans.

1 Like