Looking ahead to SMU game . . . .

SMU is a ‘trap’ game:)

It’s going to be a muddy game. Don’t want our uni’s looking dirty like we’ve been tackled all game I guess. lol

Well, if the TDECU turf is muddy, rest assured it is Dana’s fault. In fact, the rain is probably his fault too.

1 Like

Not enough people will be there to worry about a blackout, waste of time

1 Like

I can’t stand those black uniforms. Just be red. We are red and white, fight,like the song says.

1 Like

Will you be there ?

Yes we will drove into Houston today I’m at all home games!

4 Likes

Geez, you guys that think SMU is really that good. We can and should play with them.as long as we have a healthy Tune and Car playing.
Our CBs dealing with their qb is the biggest problem but I have seen a defense who started with a new scheme, a ton of new players and very young improve each game.
A few who don’t understand how this works will hate everything but the ship is heading in the right direction.

2 Likes

They should do…bleacher concrete gray out…can’t tell fans from empty spots…

Where has the deep ball gone?

The quarterback carousel has not helped, but the Cougars’ inability to throw the deep ball can be traced back as far as the spring. Through the first five games, UH had just four passes that covered at least 35 yards. There has been recent improvement with six such passes in the last two games.

“It’s been perplexing because it wasn’t there in the spring,” Holgorsen said. “It was frustrating, It was a combination of the quarterback not putting it where they needed to be putting it, timing, the receiver was not getting off coverage. The technique was not good and we have improved on it.”

Jeremy Singleton has emerged as the No. 2 option in the passing game behind Marquez Stevenson. Stevenson has catches of 45 and 50 yards, both from Bryson Smith, in the last two weeks. Also important to note: UH has just 19 completions the past two games, its lowest production since 2003.

The different colored uni’s are nice and the kids like them. No biggie.

1 Like