Looking for 20 free tickets

To sell on the black market

19 Likes

Lol
You can make a living on that…… oh wait some already do.

1 Like

Free loader.

Worth a try :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I figured to see a good cause like bringing orphans to the game.

I, for one, am not giving my tickets away for free anymore. Had an extra for yesterdays game, and asked $15 for it. No takers. Had it been free, it would’ve been snatched up. It’s not just ticket resellers, but Coogs too. It’s a shame the amount of Coogs who only want tickets when they’re free.

4 Likes

My wife was not able to attend the Kent State game so I tried to sell to fans walking into the ticket booths inside Fertitta. I asked one guy (in U of H shirt as was I) if he needed a ticket and his reply was you are not allowed to scalp on campus. I said it is free if you buy me a beer and he just walked off. Not sure if he was trying to buy a single at the booth or will call. So I just scanned my two tickets upon entrance.

5 Likes

People are slow. “Scalping” means you’re selling them for OVER face value. There is nothing wrong with selling at face or below.

4 Likes

I don’t know if we were even selling tickets by game time so could have just been people picking up tickets at will call.

I originally made this post as a joke because the uptick of posts requesting free tickets.

I have received a parking pass from another coog fan who was offering it here before, and I gave away my tickets to the elite eight last year for free when an emergency popped up last minute.

I think it’s great that we help our own and that there are people out there offering freely!

12 Likes

Stop giving away your tickets to this freeloaders that don’t want to pay for tickets. If I can’t make it I try to sell my tickets if they don’t sell oh well. STOP THE FREELOADERS

5 Likes

I gladly pay for tickets that someone else had to drop money to acquire. I’ve had things come up that left me holding tickets I payed good money for, and I knew I wasnt going to just give them away, so I resell for a loss to recoop some money while another fan gets a good deal.

I commend those of you who have given tix away, though, regardless of market value.

3 Likes

I give away tickets and have been the recipient of free tickets. I don’t see the issue.

12 Likes

The issue is that people do not buy tickets to game if you are giving them away for free. They are waiting for the last day for free tickets instead of helping UH by buying tickets.

1 Like

All the games this season have been sell outs, so someone has paid UH for the tickets.

5 Likes

What i think he’s saying is that UH also gets a cut of the tickets on stub hub. And it drives up demand. So if demand is being put down by people asking for free tickets then they are never going to support the school long term. Essentially handicapping the value of the ticket especially to important games.

Granted they are your tickets and you do what you want with them so if people want to give tickets away then that’s fine also just have to see both sides.

3 Likes

For the love of God, stop being nice to people. Jesus

8 Likes

We know papi. Im just shock no one played along :weary:

I don’t think that is true.

2 Likes

I’m not sure but i think it was mentioned.