Massoud

I would hate to find out Sophia came out of the closet

5 Likes

The most popular player on any football team is the #2 QB when the starter is doing poorly. Holgorsen must be convinced Tune gives us the best chance to win. I’m not arguing his choice, just that he has arrived at that conclusion so far. If he thought anyone on the bench could do better, Tune would ride the pine. Dana has to win now.

1 Like

Mr. Fiveten, What is Wrong with you? Dana H can’t throw the passes. Tune had 4 interceptions yesterday. This is not all the fault of Dana. It is Dana’s fault for allowing Tune to continue starting. This in destroying his entire team.

3 Likes

That’s exactly what Levine said about O’Korn for so long, ‘gives us the best chance to win’ when anybody with eyeballs could see Ward was much better. Levine didn’t start Ward until it was obvious he was going to be fired. It’s obvious now any other QB on the team is a better option.

That first pick he had to carter seemed like triple team because he under threw him so bad. Cater had a step but it’s one of those throws where you launch it and see if WR can run under it, or it’s an overthrow. But maybe we overestimated Tunes talent, I sure did

1 Like

I recall when Holgorsen said something to along the lines of “he’s going to have good times and bad times, we just need his bad times to be not so bad,” regarding Tune.

1 Like

But a lot of times guys don’t look that ready in practice and coaches start the “vet” just because he’s older. Than the young guy comes in and never looks back. It’s like when the chargers started Tyrod Taylor over Justin Herbert because Herbert “wasn’t ready”

Big fan of Sophia.

1 Like

I’d just tell the wife I need to use my 30 second marriage timeout. Should be plenty of time.

When there is nothing but failure from a QB, coaches put in someone else to try and get something going. CDH’s absolute refusal to do this going on 3 years has no rational explanation…
About Massoud…I have 2 friends who are big donors and got to attend some practices…They told me that Massoud looked better than Tune in those practices and they CANNOT understand why he never gets a chance to play.

4 Likes

Dana is the one keeping him in there, Dana is the one who seems to be ok with the decisions Tune is making. A different coach might coach Tune better and not have encourage/develop him to make those bad decisions. I think Holgoreson would ruin any QB.

I’m advocating seeing other QBs get snaps, I’m still advocating bringing in more QBs the the QB room. I wanted Bryson Smith to start the last few years. I’m just not blaming Tune

1 Like

Sophia could arise out of Dracula’s crypt, and we still would.

I think that was definitely the case last year. Tune was clearly better than Logan Holgo, Massoud was a true frosh, and the notion that we could just throw Bryson Smith in and he’d be Ward or King was pretty ridiculous.

The backup options should be better this year and if Tune continues to play poorly and there isn’t a feasible option to audible to that’s definitely ultimately on Dana.

1 Like

Technically, by the end of this week, Tune will have faced 4 Power 5 teams :slight_smile:.

1 Like

If Tune starts and Rice assigns a linebacker to stalk him on every play we might be looking at
a major upset.

No one really trust what Dana says or believes… he hasn’t proven anything to anyone… fans will start booing Tune… before it gets to that point … he needs to let Massoud play… who is a prototype UH QB…

4 Likes

Most truthful comment I’ve seen on here in a long time.

I said on this board that this is the perfect time to play other guys.

1 Like

Prototype UH Qb, you mean like Andre Ware and David Klinger

UH needs better play from It’s best PLAYERS, and better coaching from its coaches… Maybe the time has come to find out if other guys can do the job. Why not play some other guys? UH had guys out there having passes go right through their hands. Running plays that lose yards. Holding and brain cramps from the Oline. I would even go so far as to have somebody else call plays for the offense.